Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hyde Park

stuie

Looking at going to the hyde park calling festival with the mrs so I could do with an idea of where to stay.

I dont want anything too expensive needed, for 3 nights friday through till monday. Just a b&b or something as we will probably eat out most the time.

What is available ideally I want to spend less than a hundred a night.

Ive found a place call the thistle victoria thats 86 quid a night opposite vic station but I dont know what its like or if thats going to allow easy access to hyde park and more importantly shopping for the missus.

What do you guys think and are there any other options

There are tonnes of B&B's in that area, hopefully someone will know the name of the street but you come out of Victoria Station, turn left and then you've got loads of really nice old buildings on the streets to the right and loads of these were B&B's, I think we stayed at one down there for 30 quid a night including breakfast!

It was a long time ago so I can't remember the name of the street, but hope it gives you some idea of what to expect price wise :)

Looking at going to the hyde park calling festival with the mrs so I could do with an idea of where to stay.

I dont want anything too expensive needed, for 3 nights friday through till monday. Just a b&b or something as we will probably eat out most the time.

What is available ideally I want to spend less than a hundred a night.

Ive found a place call the thistle victoria thats 86 quid a night opposite vic station but I dont know what its like or if thats going to allow easy access to hyde park and more importantly shopping for the missus.

What do you guys think and are there any other options

I don't have much call to stay in hotels in central London, but I can say that Thistle hotels are pretty good. Victoria is very central and has excellent tube and bus links, so access to West End shopping and entertainment certainly isn't going to be a problem if you stay there. Hyde Park isn't far away either - an easy walk or 10 minutes on the bus. Assuming that price is within your budget, you could do a lot worse...

There is a very good route planner on www.tfl.gov.uk that tells you the best way to get from point to point within London - so if you're wondering if a particular hotel will be suitable, put it's postcode in and see how far away it is from hyde park, or wherever else you want to get to.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links