Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Sale

Kazi

Was a lucky winner in a recent Orange sales incentive campaign and won a brand new Orange Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in purchasing such a fine handset off me?

Any questions feel free to ask.

Kaz

How much you after fella?

D'oh sorry just seen the eBay link!

Open to suggestion. Depends on what people view as a fair price :D

£140 starting bid. Think you wont be selling that too quickly mate, best you look at the prices they are selling at before you advertise it there are ones on E-bay going for about that much and thats after a week of bidding and 40 people bidding for them. No one is going to bid when it starts at a price than others sell for.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

£140 starting bid. Think you wont be selling that too quickly mate, best you look at the prices they are selling at before you advertise it there are ones on E-bay going for about that much and thats after a week of bidding and 40 people bidding for them. No one is going to bid when it starts at a price than others sell for.

:lol:

Was sold after 8 hours for the records. Also got more than I wanted for the handset and had three people willing to pay more. Unfortuanly it was already agreed that it would be sold.

GarethParry - Clearly you was wrong in this case :winky: I sell the phones for a living and like to think I know what im doing.

Please close this thread as the item has been sold.

• 4 weeks later...