Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Widest Rears

DEANOROW

Im looking in to getting some staggered 19 inch wheels and was just wondering how wide i can go on the rear ?

I want quite a deep dish at the rear, im thinking probably 9.5" with no arch mods ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Deano

It's the offset that can be the problem when you want a nice deep dish. The IS has a high off set. The higher the offset the smaller the dish. I think Mr.Singh has very wide rears on and his are staggered fitment.

I have looked into this myself and only certain designs of wheel will suit what you are after.

Im looking in to getting some staggered 19 inch wheels and was just wondering how wide i can go on the rear ?

I want quite a deep dish at the rear, im thinking probably 9.5" with no arch mods ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Deano

You can go 10s on the rear on the right offset... Hell you can go 11s if you were after some serious lippage...

I have 9.5s which came on a +55mm offset, now i'm running +38mm and super stretched rubber.

It won't help with straight line speed going 19s... but the width defo helps with traction

Thanks for the replies :D

Mr Singh,

What sort of offset would i need to run 10" rears ? as ive just found a really good deal on some staggered 19's

8.5 at the front and 10" at the rear ?

Cheers

Deano

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links