Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav

ACEY

I thought id try my look and see if there is anyone actually out there selling or wanting to get rid of a is200 sat nav computer. mine has gone wacky.

Oh and screen if there is anyone lol my screens is dodgy too.

I thought id try my look and see if there is anyone actually out there selling or wanting to get rid of a is200 sat nav computer. mine has gone wacky.

Oh and screen if there is anyone lol my screens is dodgy too.

If anyone has it will probably cost you BIG money, I had my screen (only) replaced last year under warrenty, the bill.......................£2800.00 :tsktsk: mind you £95 of that was fitting :D

i have a CD satnav screen here(the smaller one) just lying about... got it when i brought the housing too do a monitor convertion :D

i seen one on ebay went for about 35quid but i missed the auction because of the football. does the screen still work are you looking to get rid of it?

i have a CD satnav screen here(the smaller one) just lying about... got it when i brought the housing too do a monitor convertion :D

i seen one on ebay went for about 35quid but i missed the auction because of the football. does the screen still work are you looking to get rid of it?

Its just collecting dust at the moment so yes id be happy too get rid of it, ive never turned it on tbh i just brought it for the satnav housing but if there was any problems id be happy too take it back and refund you what ever you paid, if your intrested make me a offer. :)

Its just collecting dust at the moment so yes id be happy too get rid of it, ive never turned it on tbh i just brought it for the satnav housing but if there was any problems id be happy too take it back and refund you what ever you paid, if your intrested make me a offer. :)

mate can you pm me how much you would like.

• 2 weeks later...

get your self an Alpine IVA-200ri. Touch screen, plays dvds. mp3s as standard. Also can display Digital TV and SAT NAV with the extra brains.

Am savin up for one of these bad boys.

The Unit is £500

44f1fe82badb9.jpg