Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

M5 180mph

No car should ever do that speed on the public road,and i aint one to preach but that is just stupid .plenty of tracks to do that on and if you can afford an M5 you can afford the price for the track day .

Well seeing as he's left his email on it and the way the police seem to be cracking down on videos on the net I think a certain Mr Craig Greer can expect them to come knocking sometime soon :o

Well seeing as he's left his email on it and the way the police seem to be cracking down on videos on the net I think a certain Mr Craig Greer can expect them to come knocking sometime soon :o

What do we think 3 points and a £60 fine? :lol:

I think not somehow!!!

I think not somehow!!!

Fingers crossed it'll be 12 months in jail, a permanent ban and his car crushed :tsktsk:

I think not somehow!!!

Fingers crossed it'll be 12 months in jail, a permanent ban and his car crushed :tsktsk:

just crush the car ........................with him in it !

ignoring the above arguments... am i the only one thinking it looked a bit boring and effortless?

surely the thrill of driving fast is man and machine one complete entity, feeling the grip, camber, looking ahead to predict the road... not pottering along like your doing 80mph...

'twas probably a stolen/borrowed car anyway :o ...would you really do that to your own £65k+ motor? Even if I could afford to I wouldn't, unless it was a track day... :blush:

You guys of course are right - lock him up!

It's been de-restricted, so it could have been an Alpina or Brabus type convert?

and correct me if im wrong but thats not the M5 is it.

M5 is a motorway unles im being stupid and motorways have blue signs on them, that one has green signs and is a run of the mill dual carriageway.

Anyways that detracts from the matter, i couldnt see the clock was to bouncy have to take his word for it that it was 180 but the guy is obviously a complet CNUT guys like him bring bad name to guys who own nice cars, modded cars etc etc but drive sensibly.

He deserves a nice 24 month driving ban and 12mths jail for that me thinks

M5 is a motorway unles im being stupid and motorways have blue signs on them, that one has green signs and is a run of the mill dual carriageway.

Nah, its a BMW M5 :D

Nah, its a BMW M5 :D

See now im just being a fookin mong lmao :tomato:

I'd wonder what would happen if he hit a pigeon at that speed :ohmy:

I wouldn't worry about a pigeon, its the other cars and possibly pedestrians you got the think about.

I don't suppose he was worrying about the pigeon. At that speed it would go straight through the windscreen and probably kill the driver. Certainly it'd knock him out - and then 2 tonnes of high-speed steel could go absolutely anywhere.

No car should ever do that speed on the public road,and i aint one to preach but that is just stupid .plenty of tracks to do that on and if you can afford an M5 you can afford the price for the track day .

Wise words....

I 100% agree