Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Last Go

Chris.S

Ok going to give it one last go at organising a Midlands meet, if its not successful then i'll hang up my organising boots :lol:

So you guys tell me what day is good for everyone

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where abouts you thinking of having it?

I cant do weekends until aftter 27th May but i could do an evening.

I'd be up for this if i can make it and it's not to far away from me as money is tight at the minute :unsure:

Either the pub at crewe again or somewhere in Staffordshire, if we can all agree on a date and time. personally id prefer a Sunday night

The closer to the A50 the better i dont suppose you fancy the plank and leggit at long eaton.

It's not far away from staffs, i know it's more east midlands but we had a decent turn out last time.

The closer to the A50 the better i dont suppose you fancy the plank and leggit at long eaton.

It's not far away from staffs, i know it's more east midlands but we had a decent turn out last time.

i can never get to it earlier enough thats the problem, i was thinking maybe Stafford or Cannock which are within easy reach of the M6 and the A5 or A38

i can never get to it earlier enough thats the problem, i was thinking maybe Stafford or Cannock which are within easy reach of the M6 and the A5 or A38

I can do Stafford i've got family there so can pop and say hello at same time. A Monday night would be spot on over next couple of weeks after that weekends are fine.

Any ideas of date you may be thinking?

poss end of may, start of june

June is fine for me and a weekend would be good too as i'm pretty sure that'll be easier for everyone as well.

Where abouts in Stafford have you got in mind?

There is the Red Hill, just off Junction 14 of M6. Or you got The Orange Tree just off Junction 13. Easy to get too from Manchester and Birmingham, Or in Yaumeister's case Northampton :)

I’d like to come along, but it largely depends what work throws at me. But, the end of May or beginning of June is not good timing. Don’t you know there’s proper racing on a small island in the middle of the Irish Sea – and it’s the centenary year this year? Yes, of course, it is Isle of Man TT time and I shall be there (by bike, not by Lexus, obviously).

June is fine for me and a weekend would be good too as i'm pretty sure that'll be easier for everyone as well.

Where abouts in Stafford have you got in mind?

the shire horse pub

Sundays are looking like the most popular day so how about one of the sundays in June as long as it doesnt clash with any other events.

Either 3rd 10th or 17th of June??

Lee or Chris which of the 3 pubs mentioned has the most space for cars. Food in the Shire house is quite good not sure if i've been to the other 2.

we used to do midlands meets on a regular basis to the shire horse on sunday afternoons, then we used to drive upto the local cruise scene afterwards which was normally Stoke but nowadays its mostly in Cannock

we used to do midlands meets on a regular basis to the shire horse on sunday afternoons, then we used to drive upto the local cruise scene afterwards which was normally Stoke but nowadays its mostly in Cannock

Shire horse sounds good then. Not really too fussed about a cruise though, they seem to be for all the riced up saxos and corsas :)

theres some good cars on the scene now, theres a mustang and a plymouth roadrunner that regulary make an appearance