Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Last Go

Chris.S

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its what i enjoy and that i am interested in.I really enjoyed the NW meet but then again its not everyones idea of a day out.And the expense too some people might not be able to afford to travel to some of the meets or get time off etc.

I'm happy with 1pm and our friend North of the border can come and join. :D

If everyone else is ok with that and if we stay mot of the day Chris you can go straight to Cannock mate save the 2 trips.

Most would have gone by then, doesnt look like we're going to agree on a time so we might aswell forget it and let someone else organise something if they wish.

Can someone close this for me please

No need to be like that Chris, how about meeting at 3pm.

And boddamloon if you'd like to come down for 1 then we can do something before and then go to the meet for 3.

That way everyone can still make it.

Yes that sounds good to me there is no need to cancel it on my benifit as i said earlier i am going to Glossop 1 the week earlier.When we had the NW 1 everyone stuck around for more than 5 hours.

Sorted then, the meet will start at 3pm and take it from there.

Then if anyone would like to join Chris and take a trip over to Cannock after then they can.

That ok with you Chris?

I'll be there for 1, have a bit of dinner in the pub, hang around for a bit afterwards :) I'll stay till the end anyway as its only 5 mins to get home then :P

Dont know if we'll be there for 1 lee may do something before until 3, see what boddamloon fancys doing when he comes down.

Think everyone may want food at 3 thats all.

Think were coming round to play on your Wii :lol:

I'll be there for 1, have a bit of dinner in the pub, hang around for a bit afterwards :) I'll stay till the end anyway as its only 5 mins to get home then :P

Dont know if we'll be there for 1 lee may do something before until 3, see what boddamloon fancys doing when he comes down.

Think everyone may want food at 3 thats all.

Think were coming round to play on your Wii :lol:

:o I only got 2 controllers :blink:

I can't believe more people aren't gonna come. Especially the folks from around the birmingham area :duh:

Still got plenty of time to drum up some ineterst, i will try an attract as much as possible now we've sorted everything out.

May go bowling at 1 till 3 if anyone fancys that aswell, gives us something to do and it's always a laugh and good to get to know people.

I can't believe more people aren't gonna come. Especially the folks from around the birmingham area :duh:

Mate I'd love to come and meet you guys but that is the only weekend where I couldn't shift something around to suit. I'm going camping in North Wales with a load of mates and its been arranged for ages. pah. pah and meh.

next time tho.

Fair enough Mat, but there is a new thread for those that have decided where they are going, out of my hands now

For anyone that is coming bowling as well here are the details.

Tenpin

Greyfriars Place

Stafford

ST16 2SD

If everyone would like to meet their just before 1 and we'll go for a couple of games.

hey all, i cant make this as i have an exam on the monday, however just to throw another spanner in the works for future meets,

my best mates mum and dad have been running a pub call the poachers arms in hope for the past year, sell great grub and a decent drink with plenty of car parking spaces.

they have a few clubs stop by 140 from a vw club are going saturday morning for breafast.

anyway its an option for a future meet as they said theyll sort us out with some good grub and drink and cheap prices! just a thought anyways....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk