Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Glossop Meet

Rogue

I am down getting my s/c fitted :D at the garage in Charlesworth on Saturday 26th May. Some of the LOC members had mentioned stopping by for a mini meet. So if you are about on that day why don't we meet at the local pub:

The Grey Mare

Address: 2 Glossop Road, Charlesworth, Glossop, Derbyshire

Telephone: (01457) 852056

Say noon in the car park then we can grab a pie & a pint in the pub.

Cheers

Bobby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one is this pub, is it the one over the road from Charlesworth where I normally dump my car Gord?

I like Polish birds, they're fit, they're everywhere in Chesterfield at the moment, I love it :D

Need to check my calendar as most weekends are booked up now for summer but will see if I can make it :D

Yes i think ill be down with ya Bobby and im thinking if i can beat you down i could just say im you and get your charger fitted to my car :winky:

LOL. Yeh i would be up for it but i think thats the delivery date for my sofa's and as the girlfriends got exams she wont be up for sitting at the house all day when she could be at uni. Damit, would've been up for the trek as well although i am supposed to be saving but it isn't goin to plan lol. Dont know know if i'd be able to afford the 720 miles worth of petrol though. Still an apprentice and ive got a lexus to insure and a huge mortgage to pay, may need a 3rd job :o lol.

I like Polish birds, they're fit, they're everywhere in Chesterfield at the moment, I love it :D

Need to check my calendar as most weekends are booked up now for summer but will see if I can make it :D

hehe you should work at my place mate. We have an entire production line staffed by fit Polish birds. The guys on the other side call it the 'Carlsberg' Line ;)

Yes i think ill be down with ya Bobby and im thinking if i can beat you down i could just say im you and get your charger fitted to my car :winky:

Rod

You have the advantage with the Sat Nav I'll be following you :blush: Will drop you a pm with the B & B details.

Looking forward to the trip down south. Any luck with the bodykit :question:

Bobby

You will be able to see the Prolex-UK uprated intercoolers as well :whistling:

Dont tempt me Dave :devil: , think Steve will be busy enough fitting the s/c & belts. But always a good excuse for another get together later in the year :winky:

Bobby

Rod

This is the address for the garage

Charleworth Motors

7 Marple Road

Charlesworth

Glossop

Derbyshire

SK13 5EY

Now how long does the satnav say it will take us ??

Cheers

Bobby

Rod

This is the address for the garage

Charleworth Motors

7 Marple Road

Charlesworth

Glossop

Derbyshire

SK13 5EY

Now how long does the satnav say it will take us ??

Cheers

Bobby

bobby its saying 6h55m but im sure we will do it in under 6 through the night its 391 ah but that is from my house so you can subtract 45 mins from that

bobby its saying 6h55m but im sure we will do it in under 6 through the night its 391 ah but that is from my house so you can subtract 45 mins from that

Cheers Rod, will pm later but guess we should leave Abz about 1am :blink: allows plenty of time & chance to stop for a couple of breaks.

Bobby

Sounds good Bob once we get there i will leave for nottingham and drop off my kit but hopefully ill get back long before any of the guys turn up you could even come over with me if you like?