Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Glossop Meet

Rogue

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was nice to meet everyone, some for the first time, Moffet and Roque :)

Respect to all who drove a fair old distance :)

I know Rogue took a fair few pics, he should be back home later today. The garage was packed, four IS's went through its doors yesterday alone :o

Really like the drive out there, even though it takes me 1 1/2 hours. The road over the moors is one of the best in the region, along with the Snake pass :whistling:

Another Great Day out and good to see all that were there , and as it has been said it was a busy day right enough!!!

Thanks to Steve for fixing my brakes for me and for Gord for getting me pads.

On the motorway i saw Rogue pull away from me like i was stopped :angry:

I got 300 miles on less than 3/4 of a tank coming home compared with 320 on a full tank on the way down so i guess that brake shoe was binding on all the way down.Since Steve fixed it its like a diferent car to drive im thinking it could have been holding a bit since i got it.

Thanks to Rogue and Alex for there company on the way down and for getting lost on the way back :hehe::hehe:

Last but not least thanks to all the guys who bought me VODKA for my birthday its appreciated and its your fault i never made breakfast this morning

picture056xk9.jpg

picture059yv2.jpg

picture057wa1.jpg

picture067om1.jpg

This is what a charger does to your face so jamie look out!!!

I have pics of charger but i wont steal Rogues thunder so Bobby you best unveil the beast

Just had Moffet at mine, his supercharger unit has a problem :o it sounds like a bag of spanners :o took the belt off for him.

Dave is going to sort him another new supercharger :D so he should be all sorted out in a few days time :D

The 1st unit that i know of, going after a short trip :blink: in fact 1st unit i know of having gear problem at all :question:

Sorry to hear that that is a dampener.Did he get home lastnight with it?

He went to Liverpool, the drive from Glossop to Liverpool everything ok, just when he stopped he could here the bag of spanners, he called at mine on his way home, so i took belt off for him, until Steve puts another new charger on for him :D i think that getting sorted very soon.

Sorry to hear that Adam, i'm sure Dave will get you sorted quickly :)

All in hand..............emails sent.

Its the second one to be like that (necromax's a while ago was a tad noisy)

First sorry to hear Adam had some problems but looks like Dave & co will get it sorted. What a great day it was & I still have that stupid grin on :D :D :D . Big thanks to all,

Steve Gordon & Simon for a job well done

Rod for travelling done, although I know he did enjoy a few vodkas :winky:

Lee & Chris for stopping by, good to meet you & thanks again Chris for the help with the air box (will pm you later).

Good to meet Adam & Lyndsay.

Me & Alex really enjoyed the crack. Lovely wee village invaded by Lexus. Attached a few snaps from the weekend.

Now what's the next mod :whistling:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4351/bu...hrisalexcz2.jpg

Adam, Chris & Alex in the busy garage

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2712/ch...lesworthee7.jpg

Aztecbandits IS

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7889/le...lesworthfa0.jpg

Lee_Iceman in motion

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1553/rodonm74southsl5.jpg

Boddamloon heading south on M74 - early morning !!

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6002/gordsbeastyo3.jpg

Gord's engine bay

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/733/twonewscis200fk8.jpg

Rogue & Moffat's newly s/c IS200s'

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4351/si...rdatworkjt9.jpg

Simon & Gord hard at work

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4734/fi...onrogueskq6.jpg

Fitting s/c to Rogue's

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7178/ne...dtorogueks2.jpg

S/c fitted to Rogue's

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8527/gr...bobbyrodre7.jpg

Rogue & Boddamloons IS outside the b & b Charlesworth

Yep, trust me to get the duff one :crying:

Still, it was a good day and nice to meet some of you guys. Thanks for those that made the trip to come visit and of course Steve, Gord and Simon for doing the fitting (and agreeing to change my cambelt at quite short notice). Special thanks to Gord for sorting me out on Sunday too! :blush:

I will be back down to get a replacement but not sure when I can make it down yet (won't be this week). Will speak to Steve and get booked in. In the meantime the car is even slower than it was before due to lugging more dead weight around under the bonnet!

Starting the car after Gord removed the belt was quite depressing... I missed the sound of it already (not the spanner-bag though)! Was a quiet (and slow!) drive home without it but probably saved a fortune in fuel not feeling the need to floor it at every available opportunity :whistling:

Had a camera with me but forgot to take any photo's whatsoever so sorry about that. Maybe next time.

Yep, trust me to get the duff one :crying:

Still, it was a good day and nice to meet some of you guys. Thanks for those that made the trip to come visit and of course Steve, Gord and Simon for doing the fitting (and agreeing to change my cambelt at quite short notice). Special thanks to Gord for sorting me out on Sunday too! :blush:

I will be back down to get a replacement but not sure when I can make it down yet (won't be this week). Will speak to Steve and get booked in. In the meantime the car is even slower than it was before due to lugging more dead weight around under the bonnet!

Starting the car after Gord removed the belt was quite depressing... I missed the sound of it already (not the spanner-bag though)! Was a quiet (and slow!) drive home without it but probably saved a fortune in fuel not feeling the need to floor it at every available opportunity :whistling:

Had a camera with me but forgot to take any photo's whatsoever so sorry about that. Maybe next time.

Hope it works out OK Moffet and im sure you will keep us all posted mate.

Well enjoyed another good day out :)

Rod, Bobby and Alex glad you had a safe trip back lads and that you enjoyed your stay.

Adam you'll soon have that smile again mate and good to meet yourself and Lyndsay :)

Rod thanks for bringing my plugs down mate and glad you enjoyed the drink hope to see you again soon next time i'll have one with you :) Bobby great to meet you and Alex and thanks for the induction kit it looks and sounds great :) Sorry i never got chance to say goodbye mate as we had to get back but hope to see you again the kits on with my new plugs and my car runs like a dream :)

Picked my springs up thanks again Lee hopefully get them on this week i'll maybe be able to keep up a bit better following you next time as had a good laugh over those roads on the way back :D

Steve and Simon good to meet you guys and Gord good to see you again maybe next time mate you wont be getting your hands dirty cant wait to see that intercooler up and running as looked very impressive :blink:

Chris... :)

Yes was nice to see you all :D and everyone getting on so well :winky:

Yer Chris, going to sort out the intercooler + clutch this week mate, and then if the new coilovers have come, start fitting them to, lots to do, ECU, pulley, injectors, but no time to do it all :duh: but it will all come together in the end :shifty:

Yer Chris, going to sort out the intercooler + clutch this week mate, and then if the new coilovers have come, start fitting them to, lots to do, ECU, pulley, injectors, but no time to do it all :duh: but it will all come together in the end :shifty:

Might pop up to give you a hand mate as i'm off all week and bored silly already? :D

Might pop up to give you a hand mate as i'm off all week and bored silly already? :D

Chris, i will be going to Steve's garage after work this week, just a few hrs, then ive GOT to get my daugthers bedroom finished B4 this sat :blink: for am in the bad books :lol:

But am off work the week after :)

sounds like you had a wicked day- reminds me of when we were up there- was a really nice little village (+ we had excellent weather ) plus steve/gord and crew were top blokes.

shame about the trouble moffet- i know the feeling! not to worry im sure daves lot will get it sorted quick like they did for mine. :)

shame about the trouble moffet- i know the feeling! not to worry im sure daves lot will get it sorted quick like they did for mine. :)

Yep, it's all in hand. The biggest delay will be me finding a time I can make it down there to get it sorted!

Yep, it's all in hand. The biggest delay will be me finding a time I can make it down there to get it sorted!

At least it won't be another 6 hour wait, should be able to change it in an hour :)

At least it won't be another 6 hour wait, should be able to change it in an hour :)

6 hrs, Simon and myself did Bobby's car in 5hrs, and that was doing cam belt toooo :P :P

Good luck getting it sorted Adam, they're the only two I've heard of that have gone - your next one will be fine, I did well over 30k with my charger and it never skipped a beat, apart from when the belt needed replacing!

Looks like you lot had a good day - I ended up in Leeds getting absolutely trolleyed - it was great fun :D

Good luck getting it sorted Adam, they're the only two I've heard of that have gone - your next one will be fine, I did well over 30k with my charger and it never skipped a beat, apart from when the belt needed replacing!

Looks like you lot had a good day - I ended up in Leeds getting absolutely trolleyed - it was great fun :D

Aido, you do know what trolleyed means in some place's dont you ?

No mate - just means drunk here - it doesn't mean something silly like bummed does it because I definitely have never been trolleyed in that sense of the word - only ever drunk :lol:

6 hrs, Simon and myself did Bobby's car in 5hrs, and that was doing cam belt toooo :P :P

.............and it worked haha :P :P

No mate - just means drunk here - it doesn't mean something silly like bummed does it because I definitely have never been trolleyed in that sense of the word - only ever drunk :lol:

it doesn't mean something silly like bummed does it

Yep mate :lol: your would normally take a Girl down the alley, get her trolleys down, and hows your farther :winky: the way you put it, someone took you down the alley :o :lol: