Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Cd Based Sat Nav

Hi Guys,

Next month im taking the car to Germany and ive spoken to Lexus in Bristol about getting the Sat Nav in my car updated due to the disc still being the orginal which is now 6 years old. Ive asked Lexus if they do United Kingdom / Western Europe disc but was told I would have to buy each countries disc seperatly (Great Brition / France / Germany) and each disc is £165 each!!! Is there another other way of buying these disc without going through Lexus direct? Ive tried eBay but noone seems to be selling lexus discs??

Contact Lexus GB they will loan you a CD for the Country you need free of charge except for teh cost of sending it back recorded delivery.

I used this service twice when I had my first Lexus and I went to France.

Only thing is they have limited numbers so best to try and book in advance.

Contact Lexus GB they will loan you a CD for the Country you need free of charge except for teh cost of sending it back recorded delivery.

:tsktsk:

If you want to discuss illegal activities then do it outside of LOC.

Edited by ColinBarber

I've also used this service before, tested out the latest UK disc before purchasing.

This service is only for CD based NAV units, Lexus GB do not loan DVDs.

:tsktsk:

If you want to discuss illegal activities then do it outside of LOC.

I was of course joking and would never consider taking such action, however I consider myself warned and will STFU

(considers wrist slapped)

apologies

:crybaby:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom B @ May 3 2007, 09:07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Hi Guys,

Next month im taking the car to Germany and ive spoken to Lexus in Bristol about getting the Sat Nav in my car updated due to the disc still being the orginal which is now 6 years old. Ive asked Lexus if they do United Kingdom / Western Europe disc but was told I would have to buy each countries disc seperatly (Great Brition / France / Germany) and each disc is £165 each!!! Is there another other way of buying these disc without going through Lexus direct? Ive tried eBay but noone seems to be selling lexus discs??

Tom,

I've seen the website below promoted elswhere on the LOC forum. I've not bought from it, but I know the cost of updating mine from this source would be around £120. I'm sure I've seen that other LOC members have used this site successfully, but maybe someone will confirm this.

http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

IanB :D