• Noble
    • Porsche
    • Zonda
    • TVR
    • Aston Martin

Aston Martin gets my vote!

Just stunning cars!!

Yes yes yes :D :D

I drove a DB-9 a couple of weeks ago on a track. Xmas present from my wife. Fantastic fun, and such a great looking car. Masses of torque, and the paddleshift gears are superb. Pity I don't have the £110 grand......... :duh:

IanB :D

for me a ferarri, i know there poserish butive always been fascinated by them ever since i was young. been lucky enough to travel in a few (but not drive one) as my mates bro is on his secondnow and my uncle used to have a 360 spider

Can I be greedy and just have them all? :D :P

So many great cars, but I suppose for its the technical brilliance I'd have the Veyron if I really really really had to choose.

Fat chance I'm ever going to be in that position however! :lol:

For sitting on the drive, Aston Martin, they are a joy to behold..

To drive, well, I'm probably biased, but I loved driving my 911 and you really can use them everyday, unlike fragile italian supercars..

being a girlie i prob go 4 da aston on account of its beauty...my husband would go 4 aston martin because it makes him want to have s*x..mate reckons the zonda cos its everything a supercar should be. a crazy crazy car..ive been bombing around in my new is200 today actually its a 02 reg ..gorgeous enough till i win da lotto

well even now they have a 130,000 quid price tag.....which still isnt bad considering they cost 400,000 in 1991

v6 twin turbo, just a tad over 560hp, and a true top speed of 217mph......and British!!

Aston Martin gets my vote!

Just stunning cars!!

Yes yes yes :D :D

I drove a DB-9 a couple of weeks ago on a track. Xmas present from my wife. Fantastic fun, and such a great looking car. Masses of torque, and the paddleshift gears are superb. Pity I don't have the £110 grand......... :duh:

IanB :D

Glad you mentioned that. I have one of them experience day thingies, mut book it soon!! :D

• 2 months later...