Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well up until today i was still sitting on the fence regarding the new IS,,,,

but today i saw what i had wanted to seee for ages.

A mean looking IS,,

Now help me fill in the details if you can,,

i saw a hot bit of tot' driving the grey coloured one with???? matching dark grey 5 spokes on really low tyres (where are they from?)

the car also had skirts all round and a hell of a funky spoiler on the back and the back windows had tints.

This is what i want so does anyone know where to get the add\ on bits ,, the wheels looked awesome,,or can anyone give me a link to some suppliers or has any styling pics,,

thanks

Dave

A mean looking IS,,

i saw a hot bit of tot' driving the grey coloured one with???? matching dark grey 5 spokes on really low tyres (where are they from?)

the car also had skirts all round and a hell of a funky spoiler on the back and the back windows had tints.

This is what i want so does anyone know where to get the add\ on bits ,, the wheels looked awesome,,or can anyone give me a link to some suppliers or has any styling pics,,

thanks

Dave

Lexus now do a bodykit for the now IS, i have picture of the one I drive, but i dont know how to load it on here, they do front skirt, extended side skirts, rear bumper skirt and rear tailgate spoiler. It looks ace :winky:

A mean looking IS,,

thanks

Dave

Lexus now do a bodykit for the now IS, i have picture of the one I drive, but i dont know how to load it on here, they do front skirt, extended side skirts, rear bumper skirt and rear tailgate spoiler. It looks ace :winky:

It's straightforward.

Click on the Choose File button, browse for your picture on your PC, click the Add This Attachment button and submit your reply.

Job done :)

post-16530-1178364541.jpg

A mean looking IS,,

thanks

Dave

It's straightforward.

Click on the Choose File button, browse for your picture on your PC, click the Add This Attachment button and submit your reply.

ah ha, thanks, this is a rubbish picture, but i'll get some more done after the weekend, you can only tell on the front bumper.

A mean looking IS,,

thanks

Dave

It's straightforward.

ah ha, thanks, this is a rubbish picture, but i'll get some more done after the weekend, you can only tell on the front bumper.

post-11891-1178369258.jpg

A mean looking IS,,

thanks

Dave

Look in the gallery :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links