Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is There A.........

White IS 200 s/c in the UK that anyone is aware of???

Hardly any memebrs on here with white IS200's so was wondering if anyone knew of a s/c'd white IS (Monster not included as that's some craaaaazy power and its turbo'd!!!) :D :winky:

Cheers

Rob

mine was.....the only one i knew of

as far as i am LED to belive therewas only 5, white is200s sold in the uk

and 1 tax free....(that was mine) so a total of 6, of which i doubt there are that many still around, there were only 3 white ones sold in germany...all owned by TTE, to make supercharged versions, only 1 was ever done and they were all sold off

:D :D :D

wow...so i'll have the ONLY supercharged IS200 in the country in white :D :winky:

sumthin to be proud of i guess :shifty:

and i would be right in assuming there are about 50-60 s/c'd IS200's in the UK also??

I'm guessing you want the answer to be no :winky:

Yours may be the first :D

not the 1st....that was Mat's, but soon to be the only :winky: :D

ahh yes...he did have one!! he told me that there were only a handful as well!!

2 left....the hunt is on!!!

i presume there could be white tezzas?!

in all honesty though, i have NEVER (apart from mat's) seen a white IS anywhere in this country.

colins was a pearl white, which i think was even rarer, his was the only one i knew off...unless the stats were including the pearl aswell

the 040 white was removed as an option in 2000, mine was a special order...direct from japan

cant include white altezzas ;)

in which case mine's even rarer then.........as its pearl white also....051 paint code i believe!!!

this gets better and better :winky: :D :D :D :D

colins was a pearl white, which i think was even rarer, his was the only one i knew off...unless the stats were including the pearl aswell

the 040 white was removed as an option in 2000, mine was a special order...direct from japan

so the 6 white cars you speak of.....are they the chamonix 040 paint code or inclusive of the pearl finish??

in which case mine's even rarer then.........as its pearl white also....051 paint code i believe!!!

this gets better and better :winky: :D :D :D :D

so the 6 white cars you speak of.....are they the chamonix 040 paint code or inclusive of the pearl finish??

all i was told by LGB was white

well either way they seem to be v v rare!! :D :)

and to have the only s/c'd one in the UK is pretty cool IMO :P :shifty:

When Steve fits your charger, im sure Simon can paint your car a nice shade of pink or lime Green :lol: then you will be the only one with pink/lime green supercharged is200 :winky:

I saw a white IS200 last week with a hoop spoiler being driven by a bird in Sheffield, it looked nice :)

There's also a white modded IS300 kicking about up Bolton way - all the mods on that one came from Scott Bolton :)

I saw a white IS200 last week with a hoop spoiler being driven by a bird in Sheffield, it looked nice :)

There's also a white modded IS300 kicking about up Bolton way - all the mods on that one came from Scott Bolton :)

remember though some cars are altezzas, were talking about official UK cars

really an is300 in white how strange............the colour was discontinued in 2000

Yeah it was at Thoresby Park a few years back, to be honest mate at first I thought it was yours, a few ideas came from there if you know what I mean....

Did look nice though, the guy who owned it said he didn't come on here, shame as it was a great looking car!

no no what is strange is the is300 wasnt released in the UK till 2001, but the colour was discontinued early 2000

only reason i got mine in white was i had to do a special order direct from japan, which was only possible as it was Tax free

no no what is strange is the is300 wasnt released in the UK till 2001, but the colour was discontinued early 2000

only reason i got mine in white was i had to do a special order direct from japan, which was only possible as it was Tax free

aido is right

there is an IS300 in white on a 53 reg plate

we met it at autumn japs 2004

there it is sitting opposite my car

Bazza_002.sized.jpg

from my research :shifty: , similar to mat's comments, it appears that there were 5 white IS2's released to the British Domestic Market. Any other's i would imagine would be import/special order from overseas.....such as the Monster.

@Gord, dunno mate.......you may well have the only s/c'd green IS. But there are a fair number of green IS2's in the country.....depends if any of the owners have the modding bug :lol: :winky: