Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Its Done

Got mine fitted today and yes, it feels reallllllly nice!

Thanks for gord turning up today and now i know more about other stuff :lol::lol::lol: (gord, u know what i mean!!!!)

Thanks Dave for the supercharger supply,

Thanks Steve and...erm... sorry, didn't ask his name :crybaby: but a huge thanks for Fitting!

Thanks Gord telling me stories!!!! lol but yeah, its nice to see him.

Dave, I will PM you later

here are some pictures but not in the best quality, SLR camera was taken away so i had to use a compact ones.

CIMG2531.jpg

CIMG2532.jpg

CIMG2533.jpg

CIMG2536.jpg

CIMG2539.jpg

CIMG2540.jpg

CIMG2541.jpg

CIMG2542.jpg

CIMG2544.jpg

And... Steve is saying hello to everyone here! :lol::lol:

CIMG2543.jpg

<~~~I'm so jealous!

Are you happy with it?

Oh yes! I am really pleased with the kit! going out in a bit to enjoy it abit more! probably will sleep in the car tonight! :lol::lol:

the old style spring is fitted in the one so u should contact TTE for the modified version

Thought Dave should have them from TTE??

but yeah, gord told me about it and i have pm dave. hope his got some new springs around.

the old style spring is fitted in the one so u should contact TTE for the modified version

All in hand..............as we bought 26 of them TTE have had to get a load made..............are being sent ot me/owners as soon as rec'd

looks great, Steve & Co are fitting mine soon so good to see & hear you are so pleased with yours. Looking forward to getting s/c'd :D

Yep not many left now :D will soon be all gone :o

Looking forward to seeing you mate :D if you staying overnight ? will take you for a few beers :D

looks great, Steve & Co are fitting mine soon so good to see & hear you are so pleased with yours. Looking forward to getting s/c'd :D

Looking forward to seeing you mate :D if you staying overnight ? will take you for a few beers :D

:offtopic: thats the plan Gordon, will be down early as Steve is also fitting new belts (Dave has this sorted). So a few pints at night (looking forward to some good ole English hospitality) are the order of the day, Rod (Boddamloon) is coming too. Will fone the b & b to book next week.

Cheers

Bobby

when ever you guys are up for the fitting! let me know when. so maybe! i can pop up too to see you guys!

and also, enjoy my other trip in it! :lol::lol:

Now i am down in Bristol, what a lovely drive! done total of 430miles today... :shifty:

Nice one mate, really sorry I couldn't make it today. Missus would have killed me if I dissappeared whilst she was try on clothes :yawn:

Looking good from the pics, glad your enjoying it already :D

Definatly looking to be there for Roque's, Rob's and Jamie's fittings.

You got some rare photos there mate, Simon doing a bit :P

:offtopic: thats the plan Gordon, will be down early as Steve is also fitting new belts (Dave has this sorted). So a few pints at night (looking forward to some good ole English hospitality) are the order of the day, Rod (Boddamloon) is coming too. Will fone the b & b to book next week.

Cheers

Bobby

What night you staying Bobby fri or sat night :question:

Nice one mate, really sorry I couldn't make it today. Missus would have killed me if I dissappeared whilst she was try on clothes :yawn:

Looking good from the pics, glad your enjoying it already :D

Definatly looking to be there for Roque's, Rob's and Jamie's fittings.

You got some rare photos there mate, Simon doing a bit :P

LOL lee. if you dissappeared whilst she is trying clothes, yes, u will get shot!!!!

Yep. enjoying every bit. one thing i noticed thou, the supercharger sounds deep. thought they should sound like a whistle high peak noise???

Looks Great mate. Bet you enjoyed the Journey home!

:offtopic: Did you manage to find a box for the grill?

Stav

still hunting for a box. should be able to find one real soon. digging in the shop tomorrow and see if i can find a suitable one:)

Nice... getting mine fitted soon too :D Got some blue hoses to go with it though rather than the standard black.

Can someone point out this old type spring in the picture? I'm hoping they have the new style one's in when I get mine fitted so I don't have to worry about it afterwards. Is it an easy job that anyone can do to swap them? I don't fancy a 400 mile round trip to come back for a 2 minute job of swapping a spring if I can avoid it!

Congratulations mate :)

What do you reckon - I can still remember the night I picked mine up with Chris, I was well chuffed all the way home, I couldn't stop smiling - it does make a big difference :)

What night you staying Bobby fri or sat night :question:

Gord, planning on the Saturday night. Drive down during Friday night/early morning. Got to say Snowmans engine bay looks the part with the s/c fitted. I will have a Pipercross induction kit up if any one is interested after the s/c fitted. PM for details anyone. Pics in http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=41448&st=0

A Saturday on the swallae...majic :D

Cheers

Bobby

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links