Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing a GS300 ideally with sat nav, I have seen a low mileage 52,000 from a dealer, but the car has no service history, dealer says it was serviced by a lexus garage which no longer exists and could not get any other information, the car was owned by a company who have not kept any details. I have the registration details, who do I need to speak to to find out the cars history, or should I stay clear of this one.

Thanks for any help

Im sure any Lexus dealership would be able to get the history for you...If the Lexus garage shut i would think that everything was passed to the nearest dealer?

Strange the company not keeping any details! my work keeps everything for 2+ years and we are a small place.

Im sure any Lexus dealership would be able to get the history for you...If the Lexus garage shut i would think that everything was passed to the nearest dealer?

Strange the company not keeping any details! my work keeps everything for 2+ years and we are a small place.

this seemed a little strange to me, also a company car with only 52k, I will give lexus Woodford a call (nearest to me) and see if they have any details

thanks P38Aaron

When I bought my IS, I had the service history already. I rang Lexus Stoke, gave them the chassis number and they found the service history on the computer and what had been done on all the services :)

There isnt a national data base that Lexus use to record service histories, the details are kept at the dealership that actually did the service.

I found this out when checking out the history for my car.

There isnt a national data base that Lexus use to record service histories, the details are kept at the dealership that actually did the service.

I found this out when checking out the history for my car.

Unfortunatly lexus did not have any info on the initial car I was looking at, so am going to walk away from it, however I gave them details of another and they confirmed information when it was last serviced and the recorded mileage, so may go for this instead

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links