Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sva Testing

Altezzaaaah

Hi all, new to this forum and need help please :duh: , just bought a 1999 RS 200 Altezza and it needs SVA tested, will a full IS200 exhaust system fit my car for this test as i was told i would need it to pass. I bought mine with a Modified exhaust system (Buddy Club)

Hi all, new to this forum and need help please :duh: , just bought a 1999 RS 200 Altezza and it needs SVA tested, will a full IS200 exhaust system fit my car for this test as i was told i would need it to pass. I bought mine with a Modified exhaust system (Buddy Club)

As far as i know, the IS200 and Altezza exhausts are different from the manifold to the cat back , but i could be wrong, why not just a standard Altezza back box on?

As IRLRs200 said the RS200 zorst is totally different up to the CAT back. The IS200 has the manifold on the O/S and the RS200 is on the N/S.

Is it just the back box or the whole zorst that is non standard?

you will need to get a standard RS200 system

manifold normally is in 2 pieces, midsection as this is where the cat is in but the IS200 and RS200 share the same rear box section

is it an auto or manual ??

you will need to get a standard RS200 system

manifold normally is in 2 pieces, midsection as this is where the cat is in but the IS200 and RS200 share the same rear box section

is it an auto or manual ??

Its manual and im finding it hard finding a standard altezza exhaust system anyone know where i could get one

As far as i know, the IS200 and Altezza exhausts are different from the manifold to the cat back , but i could be wrong, why not just a standard Altezza back box on?

Im finding it hard to find the standard exhaust for altezzas have you any hints on where to find 1 please