Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharged Is200

Think the times come to sell the car, new house means i need a van , so i was wondering what sort of money i should look for it a 53 sport in yellow with th 18inch wheels its got the tte supercharger and uprated disc brakes and only 35000 miles, so what do you think i've seen standard cars of this type for anywhere from 9500 to 12000+ :duh:

Think the times come to sell the car, new house means i need a van , so i was wondering what sort of money i should look for it a 53 sport in yellow with th 18inch wheels its got the tte supercharger and uprated disc brakes and only 35000 miles, so what do you think i've seen standard cars of this type for anywhere from 9500 to 12000+ :duh:

Most who have come to sell there car with superchargers on, dont really get much more :o

So most take the supercharger off and get some money back, if you was to try selling your supercharger at the min, im sure one or two would be only to pleased to take it off your hands :D

Seen supercharged yellow one for sale on autotrader few mths back, was that yours :question:

Just a little note to say thanks for the interest on the charger as a separate entity, Iam going to try sell the car as it is first just for ease really, if this changes then ill be sure to let you all know.

• 1 month later...

well i've advertised the car for a couple of weeks on autotrader now and had mixed interest, lots for the charger its self so I gave myself a slap at the weekend and stopped the laziness and took it off; which is a dam sight quicker than putting on as it happens :D. The only problem now is the car's original weakness of power is very evident