Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Illegal Immigrant March

Rob

illegal immigrants want more rights....... the key word being illegal, am i missing something here? They way i see it is if the person is classed as illegal then you should expect to live on the fringe of society and not expect too much... but this is the UK we are talking about so maybe its expected.

linky

now as this may be a sensitive topic for some lets all keep it civil please

If they are all gathering for a march and they are all illegal.Then the authorities should be there to round them up and kick 'em out.

I'm sick of these barstewards taking liberties and even more pi$$ed at this Government for letting them.

GREAT Britain! Great for people who want to come here and contribute sweet FA but TAKE everything on offer and then complain it is not enough.

Telephone the Police and tell them there are 15 Illegal Immigrants squatting in somebody elses house and you won't get a reaction. Tell them the old lady next door hasn't got a TV licence and I will guarrantee she is nicked in 48 hours!

This is such a sore point with me that I had better finish now!!! I have to get ready for work in the morning to help pay for more people to come and live here.

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ May 7 2007, 05:22 PM)

If they are all gathering for a march and they are all illegal.Then the authorities should be there to round them up and kick 'em out.

thats what i was thinking.....

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ May 7 2007, 05:22 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

thats what i was thinking.....

Good plan! I'm sure all the legals would be more than happy to do that job!

This is a subject i feel so insensed about that i can not even write about it for fear of what i might say .all i will say is that this :tsktsk: country is shot to bits when it comes to looking after its own :angry: and i for one would refuse to pay my tax if i thought i would not go away for it :angry: .

im going to stow away on a boat and leave for another random country.........

when i get there im going to change my name to ishmale and work my way back to the uk.............

when i get back to the uk im going to claim asylum as an illegal imigrant then kick back and enjoy the good life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Time to move out!

Anyone got any thoughts on .....

Vancouver/Perth or Boston?

all require you to take tests meet criteria............

That suits me just fine - I'm sure there's a few countrys looking for sparks..... this country is just becoming a joke!

when i get there im going to change my name to ishmale and work my way back to the uk.............

when i get back to the uk im going to claim asylum as an illegal imigrant then kick back and enjoy the good life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

:D :D love it

Love it, too!

Especially as the march was for MIGRANTS, not illegals! This country has always been a mixture of folk. Our DNA comes from all over the place. And there are still more folk leaving than entering! Plus, the majority of migrants are skilled people, many of whom just happen to have been born in a different area of this EARTH than you. Don't fall for the newspaper hysteria about it all; it just feeds the basic instincts in the worst sense!

Just think how people in other countries feel about the (English) louts who drunkenly abuse their country on cheap weekends away! Great ambassadors for this 'Great' Britain?

Tolerance needed here. No-one is trying to do anything but have a life, bring up families.....

Love it, too!

Especially as the march was for MIGRANTS, not illegals! This country has always been a mixture of folk. Our DNA comes from all over the place. And there are still more folk leaving than entering! Plus, the majority of migrants are skilled people, many of whom just happen to have been born in a different area of this EARTH than you. Don't fall for the newspaper hysteria about it all; it just feeds the basic instincts in the worst sense!

Just think how people in other countries feel about the (English) louts who drunkenly abuse their country on cheap weekends away! Great ambassadors for this 'Great' Britain?

Tolerance needed here. No-one is trying to do anything but have a life, bring up families.....

well i think you will find our louts who go abroad do come back .and whilst i agree with you about we are a mixture of races etc etc i have to disagree as this is a new breed who do not want to work but ponce of our more than generous welfare system .walk down any high st in kent and you will see them always groups of young men wearing cheap leather coats with jeans and shoes,like little clones of each other .they spend all day eyeing up the talent and just making trouble .five years ago there was none now there are loads ,they do not work and do not want to .and the reason so many people are leaving britain is because it is not GREAT any more ,well not if your british anyway..

Love it, too!

I quite agree with you Chris, extending the hand of friendship is something we can all do. Too much is mentioned about the few immigrants who cause trouble, as if there was no crime in the UK before they came. Oh! by the way, there are plenty of planes and ferrys for anyone wishing to leave the UK.

mate i want off to the staes, better roads, cheaper cars, cheaper fuel and better honeys!!!!!

sure, in places such as miami etc etc but there also the wales, and im not refering to the gambling term! :D

Love it, too!

LEGAL migrant workers , immigrants ( 2 different things ) no problem, (i am an immigrant in switzerland) but the march was for illegal migrants/immigrants rights, have not seen anywhere that it was for LEGAL immigrants/migrants rights. If you have seen this somewhere please post the link so we can read it.

but in general the UK is a soft touch and eveyone knows it, there is a serious flaw in the system whereby people that have gone through the system and failed are allowed to "dissapear" into society, border control can be improved but that would take a huge amount of time..

one thing that no one has ever been able to provide a good answer for is: if you are fleeing from a country because of rights abuses/ torture/ victimisation etc why would you travel through the complete length of europe and numerous other countries to get to the UK? If there was a real danger any "normal" person would seek safety at the first safe country.

I can see this subjet run and run but remeber people, if there is any racism i will ask for the thread to be deleted immediatly

It's no different to Chavs in my books...born and bred in the UK, living off the state etc...many of them are into illegal things....drugs, etc, and some areas are no go areas for even the police!

You'll always get the few who are after the welfare system and such like, which is why so many illegal immigrants are still trying to get to Britain, not anywhere else in Europe!!

There is a difference though. I recently went to the Market, and a local (sounded born and bred local) ripped me off by £2, which seriously peeved me. Went to the next stall, bought something for £4.99, and the recently arrived migrant worker insisted on giving me the 1p change out of a fiver, and maintained it was my lucky penny.

So it goes to show.

There was a flood of people that came here from Uganda (our family being one) in the early 70's. The vast majority of these people are succesful, paid their way and regard themselves as British as anyone.

So yes the illegal ones should go back, but people shouldn't fear immigrants necesarily.

It's also interesting to see why so many ex-colonial countries (France, Spain, GB etc) do take the brunt of the illegal variety of immigrants. I think they are perceived to be the richer countries out there so that could be one reason...and the strength of the pound makes it very attractive I'm sure!

As a young'un - deport them. I know people may have the view of the young and ignorant, but we can see the premise of what is happening to this country. It is becoming as dilapidated and run-down as many other countries are now. As said, we are no longer as Great as we used to be, seeing as though everything is now being handed away... another subject entirely....

We're being bled dry and the crime rate has dramatically increased. The crime rate around where I live has suffered as a result of illegal entrants into the country - used to be a civil place. Now, we're turning to the past with cases of rape, pillage and murder. The few that are caught?..... Not legal civilians of this country according to the results of court cases etc. We have now been introduced to a whole new level of crime and disgrace.

Fact is we aren't just the only country suffering from an influx of illegal immigrants, but it makes the situation no better. Since a young lad I have been a lover of New Zealand - maybe that's where I'll end up. At least some countries aren't afraid of sticking up for themselves.

Jamie

Oh! by the way, there are plenty of planes and ferrys for anyone wishing to leave the UK.

Why would we leave a country that we've paid to live in and worked for? weve got legal imigrants working at our place and there good lads there here working and paying there taxes which i dont mind at all as there paying there way? its the ones that come over to the UK and sponge of the government that should be sent back why should i pay for some illegal to sit on there ***** when there are plenty off Brits that need the help?? sorry rant over it just winds me up.... :tsktsk: :)

I have nothing against anyway who would like to come to Britain and work and provide for themselves and family's. As long as they pay the same tax's and national insurance that we do.

I also dont like the fact that British people are not allowed to be so proud and patriotic in case we upset someone who's not british but living in the country :angry:

I do get annoyed that people come to the contry and sponge of the state but what i think is worse are people who are born here and have the chance from birth but then still sponge anyway as it's easy!!!!

I do think Britain should have an application system like Australia and New Zealand so that you have to show a value to the country before being allowed to stay.

I do think Britain should have an application system like Australia and New Zealand so that you have to show a value to the country before being allowed to stay.

deffo then half our country will be deported as well LOL leaving the ppl who actually wanna work lol