Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radio Repair

hi there guys radio has err code 1 in display

1.is unit worth repairing

2.does anyone know anywhere in yorkshire who can do this

cheers for any help

daz

I probably won't be cheap to repair, but then again nor will it be cheap to replace.

I think Autosounds in Bradford would be a good starting point, I am pretty sure they are the UK repair agents for Lexus, but please dont quote me :blush:

I have a working bottom Loader CD changer, the FM radio doesn't work on it but I assume you could change the CD components.

The bottom loader cd changer is totally different to the top loader. The bloke who did mine said that he has looked at he bottom loader decks and he says he would not touch them for repair apparently it is allot more complicated and the parts are harder to get hold of.

hi there guys radio has err code 1 in display

1.is unit worth repairing

2.does anyone know anywhere in yorkshire who can do this

cheers for any help

daz

I probably won't be cheap to repair, but then again nor will it be cheap to replace.

I think Autosounds in Bradford would be a good starting point, I am pretty sure they are the UK repair agents for Lexus, but please dont quote me :blush:

Alright daz, Just had a word with my mate and he said he'll repair your stereo if it is a top loader. Let me know mate