Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scratches = Boot Re-spray

I have had some scratches on my boot, not sure if its from previous owner and car wash or cats jumping onto my boot from the fence. :angry:

I have avoided jet washing the area and have always kept a good coat of polish on it.

This weekend we had a good amount of rain and the water has got into the scratches and lifted the clear coat, it now looks even worse :crybaby:

Anyway nothing to do than a boot respray, got it booked in at the end of the month for 2 1/2 days to get it sorted...loosing my car on my birthday :crybaby:

By the looks of things it has been resprayed before, the guy doing it is going to take it back to bare metal and start again, so will be as good as new - fingers crossed!

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

Does anybody know how to remove the Spoiler to a '99 (T) IS200 Sport, is it glued, bolted or both?

Thanks!

Aaron

I have had some scratches on my boot, not sure if its from previous owner and car wash or cats jumping onto my boot from the fence. :angry:

How big are the cats where you live? :crying: Looking at the damage they must be real scary..

That looks really awful - have you tried claiming against the bodywork warranty? Surely a few scratches and some rain can't lead to that?

It looks like it has been resprayed before as it looks like theres another coat underneath.

Does anybody know how to remove the Spoiler to a '99 (T) IS200 Sport, is it glued, bolted or both?

Thanks!

Aaron

Both, and a real pain in the butt to remove.

Damn! is going to be fun then!