Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hello. i am new to this site. i have occasionally browsed this site but only yesterday i registered.

i have wanted a Lexus for around 7 years when a cousin of mine bought a 1997 gs300 sport. he came from london to lexus liverpool to collect. and since then i did not consider any other car. after testdriving a gs450h i knew a lexus is what i would by. the only let down on the 450 was the boot which was a shame. But in november a ls430 came into lexus liverpool. and a few hours later i had put down a deposit. this is an absolute beautiful car in everyway. and i am delighted with it..

DSC01005.JPG

Welcome to LOC :)

The LS is a fantastic car, can understand why you're happy with it!

Are you still as impressed after driving it (or should I say wafting along) for a few months?

Went out in Andy Hart's and his was top drawer, I've never been in a car like it before!

all i can say ive never felt like sleeping whilst in a car. it is so smooth and such an effortless car. so yes i am very happy with lexus

Us folk from Liverpool have great individual taste! (O.K. I'm in Bristol now....!) Now you can pretend to be in 'Spooks' and whizz about in style and luxury!

(I'm from Walton, then Sefton Park; ex Liverpool Institute!)

Us folk from Liverpool have great individual taste! (O.K. I'm in Bristol now....!) Now you can pretend to be in 'Spooks' and whizz about in style and luxury!

(I'm from Walton, then Sefton Park; ex Liverpool Institute!)

Must have taken ages to get that drainpipe reflection going DEAD CENTRE down the bonnet, on the main picture!!!

Looks good....should try it with paint?

so we have a Anuj and a Maneesh this is mad. by brother is called Maneesh and is spelt in the same way as the guy on here (usually Manish)

back to the car.. the numberplate represent two things out surname mal... and LS which is the car..

i would really like to get the sat nav screen unlocked i have followed the instructions on this site (gs area) and there are instrucions of pressing the top left and bottom left of the screen but no luck. any ideas??

i had a quote from somebody who would unlock the screen and add freeview and also allow the drive 2 play dvd`s

£100. any other ways? thanks

it is only used for town driving at the moment and we can get around 380 miles to 84 litres (majority town occasional short motorway) so say around low 20`s round town. which is very acceptable. considering our 2.5v6 rov used to get 17mpg.

and yes 460 is next. once prices have dropped..

dont blaime her haha.

sat nav- when you go over a certain speed the screen locks and most options are disabled. e.g you can not change a location e.t.c. there are a few. this will unlock so u can use all functions

dont blaime her haha.

sat nav- when you go over a certain speed the screen locks and most options are disabled. e.g you can not change a location e.t.c. there are a few. this will unlock so u can use all functions

That would be excellent. If you find out how to do that, let me know. I hate it that I have to pull over to set a destination on the screen.

What about the DVD player? My car is from 2001. Would I be able to get that to play DVD's?

welcome geezer..looks like u bagged a facelift 6 speed model..very rapid in a straight line!!! perfect car for doing a 2000 mile cruise across europe!

you will have to pop along to a club meet and give us all a spin..hehe..

u got me dreaming of a black pimped out LS with 22 inch chromes now..... :lol:

u readf this from before

so we have a Anuj and a Maneesh this is mad. by brother is called Maneesh and is spelt in the same way as the guy on here (usually Manish)