Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ok purchased a few USA repair manuals, except my rear fog light doesnt work, so what the hell do they call it in America.

Such a lame question but one that is proving difficult!!!!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

not sure tbh .but i kinow some imported cars have them added to pass mot etc..

mudzs is correct:

Maybe a post to the US forum would clear it up? It would certainly explain why they aren't mentioned in your manuals.

Sod's law though isn't it? The one thing you need details on, isn't fitted to the spec of the cars your manual was written for... :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the Correct Wording for the rear fog light is the only light on the car that never get's used lol

as evry one else says the usa dont use fog lights i think new cars have them but the less for the yanks to work the better for them lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...