Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Aerokit

cho

:question: Does anyone know a good body shop to get is200 kits sprayed and fitted? I have a HKS body kit and I want a good job. I have been looking around the midlands for someone nearby but just dont want them to do **** job.

:question: Does anyone know a good body shop to get is200 kits sprayed and fitted? I have a HKS body kit and I want a good job. I have been looking around the midlands for someone nearby but just dont want them to do s#@t job.

Adie had a HKS bumper fitted by someone in Northampton I think. Done a decent job by the looks of it.

I spoke to lexus in leicester and they refused to do the fitting.

Bit a traveling but I had my rear roof spoiler and front bumper smoothed and sprayed by www.autobodytec.co.uk speak to Ian the work is fantastic mines going back for the roof and rear bumper to be done. can't rate them enough :)

hks kit is a bitch to fit.. doesnt fit really at all so loads of modding and cutting, rebuilding needs doing. the guy that fitted mine is in coventry.. but its not cheap.. pm me if you want his details

hks kit is a bitch to fit.. doesnt fit really at all so loads of modding and cutting, rebuilding needs doing. the guy that fitted mine is in coventry.. but its not cheap.. pm me if you want his details

Hey Adie,

Kinda new to this so I dont know if you got my PM? But I would be interested in meeting this guy. Thanks

Hey Adie,

Kinda new to this so I dont know if you got my PM? But I would be interested in meeting this guy. Thanks

hi mate, I'll dig out the details for you :winky:

Hey Adie,

hi mate, I'll dig out the details for you :winky:

Thanks

I spoke to lexus in leicester and they refused to do the fitting.

Carizma in Melton Mowbray did mine. Their top chaps! Did an excellent job on mine. They have done other work thats been faultless to.

They used to do pretty all TVR body repairs and sprays to, as the paints £500 a litre they cant be that un-trusty worthy :D

I'll dig their number out tomoz mate.

Carizma in Melton Mowbray did mine. Their top chaps! Did an excellent job on mine. They have done other work thats been faultless to.

They used to do pretty all TVR body repairs and sprays to, as the paints £500 a litre they cant be that un-trusty worthy :D

I'll dig their number out tomoz mate.

Are they the ones that do the work on Pimp my Ride?

@Cho, remember post some pics up when you eventually get it done :)

I had a look at their website, I think I will probably use them, now I just got to wait for the kit to arrive, about 3 - 4 weeks, already been waiting almost a month! but I can't wait to get it done. Will post up some nice pics when it's done. Thanks for all the input guys.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would do an update on this, I have received the whole kit now! It is being fitted on the 23rd so will put up pictures then along with pics of the supercharger I had installed @ charlesworth. Also just got some HKS coilovers, will be going on once the kit is done. Pics very sooooooooooooooon

Just thought I would do an update on this, I have received the whole kit now! It is being fitted on the 23rd so will put up pictures then along with pics of the supercharger I had installed @ charlesworth. Also just got some HKS coilovers, will be going on once the kit is done. Pics very sooooooooooooooon

who did you get to fit the kit mate?

who did you get to fit the kit mate?

I went with carizma in the end, they are a lot closer, hope they do a good a job.

• 3 weeks later...

Had my car sprayed up last week by Carizma in Melto Mowbray. Very dissapointed with the work, the paint is starting to come off after just 4 days! Very un-proffessional finish. They have agreed to re-do some of the work but I dont even know wheter I want to take it back to them. Anyway I wouldn't recommend them to anybody who is looking for a decent job. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

sorry to hear about that mate it really sucks. Even if you went somewhere else it all has to be rubbed down again and repainted which is a waste of your time and money ! Lots of paint shops are only really as good as there last job and there are very few which really take there time to do it right. Really sorry about this