Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Octan Is Right For A 1990 Ls400?

qha_vn

in places: combination meter, inside fuel door, Lexus put some words: "Premium unleaded fuel only". i am wondering what kind of premium is that. i am now using A95 gas, the most premium (if most expensive means that) available in my country

should I try the alternative A92 which is less pricy? what octan you guys are using?

have tried A92 one time, i felt a short lag in hard accelerations. is A92 the cause?

in places: combination meter, inside fuel door, Lexus put some words: "Premium unleaded fuel only". i am wondering what kind of premium is that. i am now using A95 gas, the most premium (if most expensive means that) available in my country

should I try the alternative A92 which is less pricy? what octan you guys are using?

have tried A92 one time, i felt a short lag in hard accelerations. is A92 the cause?

Hi,

I think you may have posted on the UK forum instead of the US forum and in the UK A92/A95 are more likely to be road numbers than fuel grades but as a comparison we use Super Unleaded in the UK as opposed to Premium Unleaded.