Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet 10/06/2007

Rikos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gord seeing that you have some experience now with changing headlights :winky: , mind doing mine this time if you do come?

Do I need to bring any tools?

Dont mind mate, yer tools please, rags for my hands

Sounds like it's going to be a busy day ;) I'll bring my tools just in case we're missing anything!!

Look forward to seeing everyone

Lee are you booking bowling or do you want me to.

Sounds like it's going to be a busy day ;) I'll bring my tools just in case we're missing anything!!

Look forward to seeing everyone

Lee are you booking bowling or do you want me to.

I'll let you sort it out mate, I got to work tomorrow and then wash the car tomorrow afternoon :)

I've booked 2 lanes for tomorrow so if everyone who's bowling make sure they arrive before 1pm and we'll have a bit of fun!!

Yaumeister which way are you going to get there? If you join the A50 at Long Eaton junction maybe meet up and make our way down.

I've booked 2 lanes for tomorrow so if everyone who's bowling make sure they arrive before 1pm and we'll have a bit of fun!!

Yaumeister which way are you going to get there? If you join the A50 at Long Eaton junction maybe meet up and make our way down.

I'm planning to do the M1 M6 run, detouring to Long Eaton is a tad too far, if you change your plans and going up the M6 instead (from Uppingham via A14?), let me know we can meet at a service station along the way.

I'll be there about 12:45 then.

@AztecBandit, you wanna stop of at mine on your way past and we can drive there together.

Hello Matey ok i'll be at yours around 12.20/12.30ish if thats ok mate not sure if i'll be bowling tho as got a dodgy shoulder at the moment?... :crybaby:

I'll be there about 12:45 then.

@AztecBandit, you wanna stop of at mine on your way past and we can drive there together.

Hello Matey ok i'll be at yours around 12.20/12.30ish if thats ok mate not sure if i'll be bowling tho as got a dodgy shoulder at the moment?... :crybaby:

OK mate, only just got up though, so might still be washing the car :(

Had a bit of a late one last night :)

Just got back, very nice day, nice to meet everyone old and new :)

Sorry I had to dash off, had a few errands to run.

Cheers for Chris/Rikos for organising it, bowling was fun, practicing the wii never really helped :(

Roll on Germany, see you all soon.

Lee :)

Its a nice day out!!!

Pleased to meet gord again and finally met Lee and fitting the bonnet damper! Thanks alot and yes, drinks next time!!!!

Also good to know someone near where I am! lol

Here are some photos that I took today

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

Some good pics there mate :)

You even got one of the lesser spotted Raj :o

It was a pleasure doing the bonnet struts, its a lot easier to do things after you done them once :) eh Gord? You are now a dab hand at headlight fitting :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk