Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So ive had the car couple of weeks now and really enjoying.

I have a problem though although i really like the interior and it goes so well with the car, i dont think LExus did a good thing by making the floor mats beige aswell, and im already starting to get not nice unsightly stains, i dont wanna have to take the mats out every week and use vanish on them.

I would really like to get some nice black ones but they need to look good to keep inline with the car and to behonest i think black ones will go well with the interior.

Anyone here know where i can get some good ones or has anyone already put aftermarket mats in there own car and therefore now a good place to get some that fit aswell as the standard fitted ones.

Any help is greatly appreciatd thanks in advance.

So ive had the car couple of weeks now and really enjoying.

I have a problem though although i really like the interior and it goes so well with the car, i dont think LExus did a good thing by making the floor mats beige aswell, and im already starting to get not nice unsightly stains, i dont wanna have to take the mats out every week and use vanish on them.

I would really like to get some nice black ones but they need to look good to keep inline with the car and to behonest i think black ones will go well with the interior.

Anyone here know where i can get some good ones or has anyone already put aftermarket mats in there own car and therefore now a good place to get some that fit aswell as the standard fitted ones.

Any help is greatly appreciatd thanks in advance.

eBay (seriously)

link

There were some bettter ones for £30 a week or 2 ago...keep looking!

I just ordered a set with the lexus owners club logo on them ill post some photos when i get them hope they turn out ok.

Looks like a good find :) .....am I being a little thick, as I don't understand the option for carpet inlay rather than metal?? :unsure: Wouldn't mind a set in black with my personal reg embossed on them..V6 LF-S

hmmm, beige color is the yellow one, or it's the grey one? :)

In my previous car I had grey interior with grey floor mats...it was GREAT. Now with black mats I have 10 times more work to keep it clean. On that black you see everything, while the grey hides all dirt.

• 1 year later...
So ive been looking for mats and just ordered a set from this site

Customized floor mats

I just ordered a set with the lexus owners club logo on them ill post some photos when i get them hope they turn out ok.

How do these mats compare to the mats from Lexus? Do they have the fixing holes?

I was going to order a set of mats from the dealership, but all they could say about them was they didn't have any in stock, but could order them.

The car currently has rubber mats, so I've no idea about carpet mats at all.

Can anyone recommend any other mats? Or is it best to go with the Lexus ones?

Thx

Customized floor mats

How do these mats compare to the mats from Lexus? Do they have the fixing holes?

I was going to order a set of mats from the dealership, but all they could say about them was they didn't have any in stock, but could order them.

Thx

Customized floor mats

Thx

Please be carefull which ever you buy and make sure they have fixing holes as I have had the experiance of them holding the throttle open, just last week on the is-f after a chap put the mats back in a few days before and didnt use the fixing down holes I must say I had to think very quickly, luck it wasnt the wife.

My car has the cream coloured carpet mats which look great but are too susceptible to dirt in the winter, so I bought a set of black rubber mats from Lexus (actually from the Toyota dealer next door). These are tailored to fit the IS and have the fixing holes for the drivers side to stop it slipping forward. Pricey though - about £62 for the set of 4. I'll put the cream coloured mats back in when Spring finally arrives. :)