Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spiderman 3

Rikos

Went to watch this on Monday, after driving to 2 cinemas and waiting for 2 hours as everything was booked up!!!

Anyway came out of the cinema still trying to figure out what had gone on :duh: as theres so much crammed into the film they could of split it up into 2 or 3 films!!

And does anyone else think Peter Parker is such a nerd who doesnt play cool very well :lol:

Also watched Next last week thats not too bad but ccould of been so much better.

On the list now is Pirates of the Caribean 3 and Transformers after that (bring back all tjose memory's of being a kid). :D

Must admit it looks a pretty good film from the adverts, yet to see it though. With queues being pretty large, I've no problems waiting. That's something I'm not too fussed about that, waiting until the rush has gone before I go. I have mates who, like others, will queue for ages. Nah! Can't be doing with that....

Jamie

Must admit it looks a pretty good film from the adverts, yet to see it though. With queues being pretty large, I've no problems waiting. That's something I'm not too fussed about that, waiting until the rush has gone before I go. I have mates who, like others, will queue for ages. Nah! Can't be doing with that....

Jamie

I dont mind waiting but it was the missus who wanted to watch it so i had no choice :lol:

I went to see spiderman 3. I enjoyed the opening credits with the little flashbacks to what had gone on in previous movies. Loved the birth of sandman awesome effects. as for the rest of the film meh... was ok but not AMAZING as spiderman should be. Prolly end up buying it on bluray though just for the sandman effects again :)

the worst spiderman film of the 3 i think! and id had some stella before i went to see it and still thought it woz rubbish, where did that black stuff come from and make it straight for him and did the sand mans daughter die? why why why id rather watch lost to batter me head!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links