Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chesterfield Mini Meet 28th June 2007

Dave-Ellen

I miss chesvegas - was a quality night out when I used to pop up there from nottingham :D

Keep trying to arrange something with Aido but he's a bit of a Lord and keeps avoiding me :lol:

I recommend Indian Blues for a curry though :shifty: :winky:

id definatly be interested providing i dont book a hol between now and then.

my bdays the 25th so i may try and claim it as my birthday night out so you can all buy me drinks :lol::tomato:

• 2 weeks later...

It's took me a while but just seen this post!!!

Right then....

In all fairness Thursday night in Chesterfield has died off now in terms of drinking, but in a way that means that the cars are safer parked up than they would have been a year ago..

So, I suggest meet on the Chesterfield donut car park at say 7 - 8pm, then head down towards the Indian Blues restaurant on foot to eat at say 815 / 830 that evening and take it from there.

The food is good there, usually works out around 15 quid a head from memory. As it's in ChesVegas I'm just going to get rat arsed! 3 for 1 on a Thursday too, should be a cheap night!

Dave I'm guessing you're staying in either the Chesterfield Hotel or the Ibis Hotel?

Andy Hart is living locally now too so I'll give him a yell as well!

@ Waddy, I was in bed last time you popped round - I can't handle it any more, I need my beauty sleep, could do with a few more years in bed yet!

I am a definate maybe for this - depending what my boss throws at me!

He sounds pleasant to work for..... :D

Whats the post code Aido? I'll see if I could make it...

I need my beauty sleep,

Youre not wrong :lol:

Come on pal you could use some too :D

You up this way any time soon mate?

He sounds pleasant to work for..... :D

Whats the post code Aido? I'll see if I could make it...

Postcode is S41 7SH from what I can gather - head for that and it's opposite the big donut car park :)

He sounds pleasant to work for.....

I didn't mean it like that, just that I've been working away a fair bit lately and the end of June is so far away, anything could be happening by then.

Curry is good at Indian Blues, it's next door to one of Mr Clawley's favourite pubs as well - Aruba :D

Town is quietish on Thursdays but still good for a laugh!

When I get idea of numbers I'll give the restaurant a tinkle and see if they want us to book a table :D

• 1 month later...

Right then folks bumpety bump just realised this is this week!!!

And Happy birthday for tomorrow Dan!

So, this is still on for this coming Thursday, so who's game?

BTW, town is busy again, must be the students who are all home, but there are some right fitties about, going to have to see if I can go into work a bit late on Friday :D

Right then folks bumpety bump just realised this is this week!!!

So, this is still on for this coming Thursday, so who's game?

Well, given that Chesterfield is reportedly still a bit damp, there’s not been much response to the question and I could do with an evening at home this week, I’m not going to go along. Hope to meet some of you in due course.

Me too :)

Chesterfield is dry now, a bit too dry though now, the Somerfield in town burnt down today :o

Oh well looks like it's Dave, Gord and me for this one, and all those young fit girls that are going to be out tomorrow :D

This was an awesome night, Dave, Andy Hart, and myself, went for a few beers, then a curry at Indian Blues, and then went for more beers with the lads, Andy and Dave made their ways, did well though, Dave saw the sights of Chesvegas, and then off with the lads I went, there's nowhere in the world like Chesvegas, it's always good fun :D

I usually always can type properly after a few beers, it's where the touch typing skills come in handy, only problem is that sometimes I can't see straight so I end up typing a load of garbage because I'll be shifted one key to the left :lol:

Feel good this morning, that Nag Raj curry was boiling, not sure how Andy manages to eat these hot curries all the time, he must have iron guts!