Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shaks Lexus

Thanks people, glad you like it as much as I do.

mmm mods?, I think the only thing i'm thinking about is some 17" wheels, but i'm concerned about how hard it will make the ride, I had a Primera a few years ago which drove really smooth, I decided to by some 17" wheels for it, the car was really hard on the road and I could feel every bump which I didn't enjoy but they looked good. So still not sure what to do. (some times I sound like a 62 year old instead of 26!!!)

mmm mods?, I think the only thing i'm thinking about is some 17" wheels, but i'm concerned about how hard it will make the ride, I had a Primera a few years ago which drove really smooth, I decided to by some 17" wheels for it, the car was really hard on the road and I could feel every bump which I didn't enjoy but they looked good. So still not sure what to do. (some times I sound like a 62 year old instead of 26!!!)

hi, if you use std size tyre for the is you will be ok, 215.45.17 :)

Thought the same when i got mine, same model as you (s). had the original 16's on it and the ride was very smooth, upgraded to some 18's with low profile tyres and i have noticed that its a bit less smooth but to be honest they look so much better than my old corroded 16's and the lex ride is still smooth enough :lol:

Jason :P