Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport Geometry Setting

9000rpm

Hello,

Does anyone know what the standard suspension geometry setting are for an is200 sport?

I've not had my sport long but think the handling for the type of car is great. I've come from an Honda S2000 but had to sell her for a more practical car. The handling for the S2000 at times could be eye opening, it would oversteer at the drop of a hat (it was an original one before they made it all soft and understeery). I got used to it and had so much fun in the wet or dry. The is200 is great but just seems that much less willing play quite so much and I don't think its all because it has less power, I think part of the reason is because its set up much more on the side of safetly so anyone can drive it without getting in too much trouble.

I think with a few geometry tweaks, I can get it handling much more sporty and willing to play as the rest of the chassis feels well up to the job. I just need to try and find out the standard geometry setting so I can work out where to go from..

Paul