Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For You Lucky Is250/220d Owners

Chris.S

There is now available for your cars a rear spoiler and skirts.

I've worked out some discounted prices for LOC members and this is the result.

(Please remember to add £15 delivery per parcel and all items require fitment and painting)

Front Skirt £228.95 inc vat (RRP £269.35 inc)

gallery_1236_38_5865.jpg

Side Skirts £226.58 inc vat (RRP £266.56 inc)

Rear Lwr Skirt (Petrol model only) £364.25 inc vat (RRP £428.53 inc)

Rear Lip Spoiler £370.90 inc vat (RRP £436.35 inc)

gallery_1236_38_13236.jpg

Mine were a lot cheaper in the US Chris and they were available finished in all the colours in the range. UK gets shafted again :angry:

The OEM rear skirt is a lot of money for little or no difference..it's also the most difficult to fit as it involves removing the rear bumper/valence.

I can only work from the prices that Lexus set im afraid, now they have released them for sale.

If LOC members wish to order them from America then that upto them, i can only pass on to members what i get from Lexus GB

I can only work from the prices that Lexus set im afraid, now they have released them for sale.

If LOC members wish to order them from America then that upto them, i can only pass on to members what i get from Lexus GB

I realise that and wasn't blaming you. The shipping costs outweigh any savings to be made by buying from the States, but we are victims again of being a small market as Lexus GB are minimizing their cost by stocking parts in primer only. Can't explain the high prices though :huh: even with your arranged discount, especially the boot spoiler that is a lot cheaper in the States than the front spoiler...but being cynical they probably expect to sell a lot more of the boot lip.

I was fortunate in being able to bring my pre-finished boot and front spoiler in my luggage when returning from US business trips.

• 1 month later...