Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need another CD boot changer mine works but keeps on coming up ERR error code so its time to swap for a working unit, straight swap sick of messing around with the old unit. If you have one out there obviously that works let me know. I need one ££ waiting but not paying silly money, let me know thanks.

i have that problem too and its so ANOYING i'm missing chunks of hair which icant afford to lose mine has a really anoying fuzz aswell which sounds like a loose connection but only happens on cd let me know how you get on before i get any balder thanks pete

I had that problem the other day. Turned out to be the outer casing had been "squeezed" a little bit because disc 1 (or 12) wouldn't eject. A bit of working with the thumb and it's now fine.

However it did force me to listen to the few tapes that I had floating around the front and I found an ancient but hilarious tape of Derek and Clive :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: