Which model do you own and drive?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Please select your current model

• IS200
    • Altezza
    • IS300
    • IS220D
    • IS250

Just curious, now that the IS200 is getting cheap enough to make it really popular, what the split is on LOC. I imagine from the usual posts that the IS200 will be the mainstay of the club.

lol fairone guys IS200 is a very nice car if i move back to the UK im defo gonna get me one

That's why I've still got mine :) but could only vote for the one

lol fairone guys IS200 is a very nice car if i move back to the UK im defo gonna get me one

That's why I've still got mine :) but could only vote for the one

So we haven't any 300's or Altezza's in LOC then? :unsure:

[i don't believe we have more 250's than 220D's......or that we've only got 38 IS types in LOC UK :D

Only 44 in the club then, where's the IS300 owners????

Just shows how many of the members are actually active or browse the whole forum

Well something doesn't add up. We've got 17,863 registered members and yesterday just after lunchtime there was 757 users on the forum...so how come only 48 or so have answered the poll :huh: Maybe we've got over 17,000 RX, LS & SC drivers, but I don't really think so :whistling:

....and over 400+ users read the post and didn't poll.

I noticed the 757 users yesterday. Up until yesterday the maximum was something like 600, from approx 2 years ago. Was someone doing some load testing on the site?

Anyone have the official UK sales figures? I should think 17893 registered users must represent a fair proportion of all the Lexus cars ever sold here; they're just not that common, especially in the first few years... The IS200 I would imagine has been the biggest seller, and that didn't appear until 1999!

Just shows how many of the members are actually active or browse the whole forum

Well something doesn't add up. We've got 17,863 registered members and yesterday just after lunchtime there was 757 users on the forum...so how come only 48 or so have answered the poll :huh: Maybe we've got over 17,000 RX, LS & SC drivers, but I don't really think so :whistling:

....and over 400+ users read the post and didn't poll.

I never understand why people read it and dont vote it only takes one click

Must just be really lazy :lol: