Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do Us Is300 Bumpers Fit The Is200

Mate i just bought a bodykit for an Is300 for my Is200 and the front splitters and rear and skirts were all too long but it could have been the fibreglass kit that was at fault???Someone on here told me that the us is300 has deeper bumpers for some crash barrier regulations.

Check out all that was said in my MODS under my signature and hope this helps

Mate i just bought a bodykit for an Is300 for my Is200 and the front splitters and rear and skirts were all too long but it could have been the fibreglass kit that was at fault???Someone on here told me that the us is300 has deeper bumpers for some crash barrier regulations.

Check out all that was said in my MODS under my signature and hope this helps

yeah I like the running lights in the bumpers and the longer rear bumper on the us is300 thats why I wanted to do an exchange against my european bumpers with someone.

but I have no idea how expensive shipping will be for sending those to the states.

side skirts are the same size, if its just bumpers complete your fitting, then they will fit, if its front or rear bumper skirts, then they wont fit Euro bumpers

so,

side skirts...perfect fit

bumpers, should fit, they are only deeper, not wider

front/rear skirts....wont fit without work