Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Cover

Hello all

i've got an induction kit coming soon and wonderd if you can get an engine cover to tidy up where the old air box used to be, i've had quite a long search today and come up empty :yawn:

Has anyone had one made one or know if you can get one as i think the top of the is200 engine doesn't look finished without a cover when the induction kit is fitted? or am i going to have invest in some carbon cloth and make one :unsure:

thanks for any help

Chris.... :)

Bazza and THE DON each had one made from s/steel, dont know cost or from where :)

Hello Gord how are you mate?

Been searhing for a bit but just can't find anything :duh: I can get hold of carbon fibre cloth to make one do you think it would be ok being as its going to go on top of the engine :unsure:

Chris..... :)

Bazza and THE DON each had one made from s/steel, dont know cost or from where :)

Hello Gord how are you mate?

Been searhing for a bit but just can't find anything :duh: I can get hold of carbon fibre cloth to make one do you think it would be ok being as its going to go on top of the engine :unsure:

Chris..... :)

Dont know about carbon fibre mate, if you look in the old gallery you might see some pics of the s/steel one's jae 2005/6

Im fine thanks mate :D

Dont know about carbon fibre mate, if you look in the old gallery you might see some pics of the s/steel one's jae 2005/6

Thanks mate i've just found some pic's of Bazza's quite like that one as it covers up all the wires etc? looking at the cost a bit pricey at £150 :ohmy:

Thanks mate i've just found some pic's of Bazza's quite like that one as it covers up all the wires etc? looking at the cost a bit pricey at £150 :ohmy:

it was made in my shed

made from a sheet of alloy then polished

cost was minimal

time wasnt ;)

it was made in my shed

made from a sheet of alloy then polished

cost was minimal

time wasnt ;)

Looks very good mate just think it finishes the engine bay off instead of seeing all the wires etc? looks like you spent a long time doing that as the finish is very impressive? :whistling:

I'll have to have a go i think as where i work we have laser cutters so might be able to get one cut to my own design as i like to see a tidy engine bay? I am suprised that not more people have done it as it looks good with an induction kit or S/C.

Cheers mate

Chris... :)