Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi folks,

My front grille paint (anthracite dark silver colour) was looking warn, I've gone for the straight black look, has anyone else re-painted theirs or added the chrome kit you can get on flea bay?

Would like to see a photo of a light colour grille or the chrome kit on a car.

IMG_0017.jpg

Hi folks,

My front grille paint (anthracite dark silver colour) was looking warn, I've gone for the straight black look, has anyone else re-painted theirs or added the chrome kit you can get on flea bay?

Would like to see a photo of a light colour grille or the chrome kit on a car.

IMG_0017.jpg

Hi Alex, Have 2 Lexus at the moment, a mark 3 white and a mark 4 silver. The first job i did on both of them was to apply the chrome grill strips bought from eBay. I think they make such a difference. I have the mark3 for sale on autotrader at the moment,but unfortuneately not being very computer orientated I don't know how to insert a link. If you look on the traders website I do have some nice photos there (reg no. A19 CLB £3495}. Next time my son calls round I'll get him to post some pictures of the mark4. Regards, Graham.

just took a look, nice motor.

Like the chrome on your car as it's white and a mk3.

like to see the mk4 photos too, get an account with photobucket.com, it's free and ded easy to upload to. :winky:

Anyonw with the chrome kit on a dark colour car?

My graphite Ser 3 had the 'Chrome kit' added and looked good. I think it makes the front 'whole' somehow, taking into account that, visually, you have silver lights and trim all 'of a piece' then.

Think I've deleted pics though (sold car now) Keep meaning to get new kit for current (Ser 4) car.

My graphite Ser 3 had the 'Chrome kit' added and looked good. I think it makes the front 'whole' somehow, taking into account that, visually, you have silver lights and trim all 'of a piece' then.

Think I've deleted pics though (sold car now) Keep meaning to get new kit for current (Ser 4) car.

Chris, Purchased chrome strips from ANZO, California, for my mark 4 and the fitting was not right. No response to my complaint from ANZO. Purchased strips from Autogrilles, Chicago and they are perfect.Both purchased from eBay.

Chris, Purchased chrome strips from ANZO, California, for my mark 4 and the fitting was not right. No response to my complaint from ANZO. Purchased strips from Autogrilles, Chicago and they are perfect.Both purchased from eBay.

Thanks. I got mine from Autogrilles too, and get 25% off next order! Looked good.

either of you fellas got dark colour cars?

just concerned ti might look too flashy on a dark car.

Got a photo?

Got a photo?

No it's fine! Just complements the existing chrome. If I can find my photos....send me your email address and I can post a pic (can't get stuff to register on here!) (But I'll be away a week)