Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Relay... Sts To Tdi

No problem im coming through that way Tuesday night so i can stay at Toddington srvs and pop in on Wed, but wont be able to deliver them on Wednesday.............When does Mark need them for?

I can pick them up no prob its the delivery day that counts :D dont s'pose your open tomorrow.

No problem im coming through that way Tuesday night so i can stay at Toddington srvs and pop in on Wed, but wont be able to deliver them on Wednesday.............When does Mark need them for?

I can pick them up no prob its the delivery day that counts :D dont s'pose your open tomorrow.

No mate, i'm playing on-line catch up today. There is no desperate need for mat but i need the tyres transported reasonably soon or they will be disposed.

Good to see you today buddy, sorry it was a short visit :ohmy: i got the impression your man wasn't to impressed with my lorry being parked there :lol: i should get them to TDI for Matt this week.

Tea was nice though.

Bloody great muganort you have there.... I was disappointed you missed the managers foot though!!!! Thank you for picking the tyres up today, mat will have 15min pleasure on them with the drifty :ohmy:

What tyres do drifters use?

Surely not brand new ones each time they go out - not only is that a bit wasteful, but it must get seriously expensive?

So do they use part-worns, old ones that are low on tread, or what?

Surely not brand new ones each time they go out - not only is that a bit wasteful, but it must get seriously expensive?

1) Normal tyres though there is a company making drift tyres (i think)

2) Why not use new....especially if you have a sponsor

3) Some do i s'pose.

Depends.... Practice tyres are welcome from whatever path. Track drift tyres can be specific but are generally those offered buy a good sponsor.

Friend of mine uses 'Runways' they are reasonably cheap (he is sponsored anyway) so they make a hell of a lot of smoke - which is good. Gets a bit of stretch over them too so they are a lot stiffer than a 'normal' application.