Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greddy/trust Front Lip

jay m

Jay, I recommend you email them. I have for a few parts and they have been excellent in their response time and English. Apparently they have someone employed for translation so communication level is pretty good.

For shipping enquiries, you can contact them here:

http://www.takakaira.com/enquiry/form.asp?...rtment=Shipping

Ordering information and contact can be found here:

http://www.takakaira.com/orderinformation.html

Using their Express Mail Service, items generally arrive within 4 to 5 working days to reach most of the countries in the world.

If anyone else has experience of Takakaira, your input would be valued here.

Regards,

Jamie

Cheers guys, just sent them an email to see what the're sayin along with another 5 companys but still not one in the UK lol.

As for whifbitz i tried them already, £120 for the lip, £160 p&p into the country then £14 P&p this end and then there was vat on the lot so it added up £330 or somthing which seemed a lot to pay for something worth only £120 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

well i tried to buy the above today but its goin to be another 12 weeks till i can get it! And with JAE in about 8 weeks i would like one fitted before then!

So if anyone has anywhere else that sells one or a time machine let me know lol.

• 2 weeks later...

It arrived yesterday and test fitted it and it looks pretty cool in my opinion! A bit bigger than i thought although this is probably a bit of an optical illusion as its bright white lol. Booking it in to get sprayed up etc for the end of the month so i can use my dads 206 when he' away on holiday, should be an interesting change lol.

dscf0763xf6.jpg

Yeh i cant wait to get it painted, getting a dent and my bonnet re-done again whilst its in so it'll be like brand new when it comes out!

I got in touch with taka kaira and they quoted me 53,000 yen which i think worked out to about £210 which seemed a bit drastic for something worth £120 over there lol.

I ended up buying a very convincing replica from EP Racing. They make so many different types and are very wallet friendly and only £10 delivery i cant complain lol.

EPRacing

no it doesn't, although i can imagine its not expensive.

I have some of the same stuff the r/spoiler is glued down with so i guess i could use that, is there holes on the inside of the spoiler where it goes into the bottom of the arch.

Nice spoiler by the way :D