Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Newest Soarer

tomcat

i sold my auto green one and now have a manual... its currently undergoing a single turbo conversion...

wheni first got it:

SOARER002.jpg

SOARER003.jpg

After a couple of months...

alanssoarer013.jpg

I've now had the windows tinted professionally and the japanese brown tints removed. i have stripped out the back and i also have supra seats in and at the moment my girlfiends mum is retrimming my dash and door cards to match..

alanscar008.jpg

i then hit a deer :(

Picture006.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Doing the work myself...

SL700475.jpg

excuse the half polished turbo..

SL700473.jpg

SL700485.jpg

lots more going on.. but thats enough pics for now!!

haha hi elexes :P

jaime - currently (as in now) fitting my fuel pump, waiting for the fuel lines & return and flanges.

Have an Emange Ultimate to fit, an exhaust system to be made, a couple more pics to be made, body work to be sorted and then thecar set upproperly, all before June 10th....

after that the real project starts, with the supra engine and everything upgraded completely to go for the 650bhp mark around xmas time...

engine parts bought and partly installed so far are:

garrett gt4067 turbo

external wastegate

screamer pipe

hks fcd

hks induction kit

hks turbo timer

hks bov

de-limiter

greedy fmic type m

single turbo ss manifold

walbro 255 fuel pump

front strut brace

getting 3 half inch straight through exhaust prob with one or two boxs to make it sound nice rather than noisey...

emanage ultimate+harness ect ect

before the modball in june the car will be having a full service, cambelt change ect....

then as stated after the modball i will be buying a supra lump and start building that up to 650bhp then put the beast in....

cars half stripped and waiting for a roll cage after the modball also, lots going on just need more over time now lol.