Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Alex,

It featured the SE-L version at £71,000!! showed the radar cruise system, lane keeping feature ( didn't appear that good as it wandered back and forth across the lane but there again that's why all cars have a steering wheel!) , the feature which touches the brakes on if you begin to nod off ( everything goes off if you don't respond as the car assumes you've probably died behind the wheel and the audio system automatically selects The Lord is my Shepherd as you come to a safe halt at the roadside, I want to be buried in mine when the time comes!) because it monitors your head position and the auto park system which seems to take longer to program than it does to park it yourself but for 71K I would want ALL the toys even though I don't play with them all.

The series one was a £1400 buy and had £800 worth of computer kit put in including a weather station complete with a roof mounted anometer.

Sorry I didn't record it

i miised it fell asleep when watching tv last night when is the repeat

The repeat showing is on Saturday at 10.00am so set you vcr ( old fashioned me!)/hdd/dvd recorder.

As you fell asleep last time try to arrange to watch it whilst sitting in a LS460 SE-L as it will wake you up if you do nod off :D

In the meantime here are the links to the feature on the programme

http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?ln...=Gadget%20Lexus

http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?ln...ction=On%20test

That was hard work :D

Well done Steve, you gettin the hang of this techno thingy... :winky:

lovin the carputer, would love to try it, but no time. realy want a screen so I can have a reversing camera,

not sure about the duct tape to hold the camera on though!

Well done Steve, you gettin the hang of this techno thingy... :winky:

lovin the carputer, would love to try it, but no time. realy want a screen so I can have a reversing camera,

not sure about the duct tape to hold the camera on though!

That's not just ordinary Duct Tape that's Marks and Spencers Duct Tape! :)

thanks steve have just put on sky+ i can watch it over and over :D

it is good having a carputer in the car just took mine out to put it back as i desktop one but would do it again on any car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links