Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Sale

Gord

As it says TTE coilovers for sale, dont know how long been on the car or how may miles done, but work fine with no problems at all :D

£450 Fitted ( in Glossop ) poss sat fitting

£375 posted to your door ( uk only )

£350 pick-up from Manchester

Still on the car at min, but should be coming off next week :D

Thanks Gord

As it says TTE coilovers for sale, dont know how long been on the car or how may miles done, but work fine with no problems at all :D

Thanks Gord

Is this set TUV-approved?

Thanks Gord

Is this set TUV-approved?

Yes, as far as i know :D dont have paperwork with them :blink:

Very Cheap price for TTE's! :) (What you putting on your car instead? :question:)

@Nice - don't you already have Coilovers?

Getting some tein with edfc, on order should be with me this week :D Hoping for this weds + thurs as ive taken some time off work to sort the car :D

as tte is from germany it is tuv approved, cert are available on the tte site.....

hows your car BTW????

Hi, mate! You asking about my car? :)

Have some problems with it, not running as it is supposed to. Have arragned for the car to be looked at by professionals this time! :)

Want this coilover-set, however I can imagine shipping as a liability! :) Anybody in here going to Norway this summer? :D

as tte is from germany it is tuv approved, cert are available on the tte site.....

hows your car BTW????

Hi, mate! You asking about my car? :)

Have some problems with it, not running as it is supposed to. Have arragned for the car to be looked at by professionals this time! :)

Want this coilover-set, however I can imagine shipping as a liability! :) Anybody in here going to Norway this summer? :D

Yes shipping to Norway a problem :blink: we tryed 3 times to send supercharger kit over :blink: kept coming back :blink:

Hope you get problems sorted with your car :D make sure you pay the bill this time :winky:

• 2 weeks later...