Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body Kits

Michael Tang

Although l-tunedparts are very good on price they expect you to jump through hoops for payment from overseas customers wiring money through a bank. I gave up when the Barclays staff just stared blankly at me with a look of wft you want me to do :crying:

Although you might have more success then me!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW

Your new wheels are great they finish your car off.

So what next.......

Thanks nothing major planned. Will get the car fully detailed shortly. Possible the Behrman rear spoiler and roof spoiler.

Im pretty much finished. :winky:

(unless someone offers me a supercharger real cheap)

Serious bling bordering on Gangsta!

Got my SC lower with Eibach springs yesterday!! Handling has improved dramatically!!! Although the guy who fitted the springs did say my wheel alignment was off by quite a bit aswell, so the combination of the springs and wheel alignment means that the car now corners very well compared to stock!

The Eibach springs lowers the car by 20mm up front and 30mm at the rear. Its subtle, but I do notice a difference. Makes the car slightly more aggressive.

I didn;t go for the Giovanni Dalars. I in fact ordered the Gianelle Qatar rims. I should have got them a week ago but has been delayed due to customs. I should get them Tuesday or Wednesday this week. It wont be till Saturday though before I get them mounted!!! wahey!

£1000 sounds good for a kit. Shipping wont be cheap though... but I think I will contact them to see what the total cost might be!! thanks

hope to post photos soon! thanks guys

Here are some photos of the car lowered with Eibach springs and 20 Gianelle wheels

Lowered: 20mm front and 30mm rear.

20" Gianelle Qatar rims. 8.5x20 front , 10x20 rear. Offset 35 front and rear. No rubbing at all.

Tyres Goodyear Eagle F1. 245/35 front. 285/30 rear.

Hope the photos work... I have never put photos on a forum before.

Thanks for all the help from you guys!!!!

post-18255-1212851541.jpg

post-18255-1212851556.jpg

post-18255-1212851568.jpg

post-18255-1212851614.jpg

post-18255-1212851623.jpg

Guest inicol63

Cars sitting well their Michael does seem much lower than standard.

How much was the lowering struts?

Glad it has also improved the road holding and handling.

What size wheels are they?

IAN

Cars sitting well their Michael does seem much lower than standard.

How much was the lowering struts?

Glad it has also improved the road holding and handling.

What size wheels are they?

IAN

The Eibach springs were about £180. They are not on the official Eiback UK catalogue. I phoned lots of stores and everyone said no manufacturers make lowering springs for the SC. But when I phoned Eibach UK directly... they told me they do sell them!! strange!!

The wheels are 20". 8.5" wide up front and 10" wide at the rear. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links