Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had It For Two Years Now

side1.jpg

rear.jpg

front.jpg

Busy week - New Lights (Dark OEMS) fitted...

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

light3.jpg

light4.jpg

....Also Painted calipers and had alloys re-furbed

alloy.jpg

Diamond cut - picture does not do justice

close_up.jpg

and just passed its second MOT since buying, guy in the testing station said "these cars are great! Never had one fail!"

Nice pics mate and subtle yet effective mods. I smiled reading it as we seem to have done the same modifications at similar times (the headlights and calipers).

Sport grille looks great as well mate.

Jamie

Yours is looking good! I looked at two blue ones before getting mine...

I still got a K&N to fit, new mintex discs and pads, and waiting for new Spark plugs to arrive from the US eBay guy.

nice car m8. want to get the dark headlamps too. thanks for the pics..now i can picture it better as mine is same color:) are u going to have ur tail lights in the darker oem version too?

Thanks for the comments guys... and cheers Chris for sorting and the quicky delivery of the new headlights

nice car m8. want to get the dark headlamps too. thanks for the pics..now i can picture it better as mine is same color:) are u going to have ur tail lights in the darker oem version too?

Dead pleased with the headlights, they change the look of the front end (meaner)... Well worth the money, (going to change the main beam bulbs back as they just look to blue and ruin the dark effect) Not sure about the darker rears, was thinking about the front fogs until I saw the price yesterday :ohmy:

Downside of getting the rims redone is parking so far out from the kerb now, good job we got fold in mirrors!

Looking good mate

Like the number plate i'm guessing thats private. :winky:

Sure is, spells my name backwards - and was a nickname in my youth.... Other two are the model of an Audi I had when I brought it :winky:

Cheers

Jon

Yours is looking good! I looked at two blue ones before getting mine...

I still got a K&N to fit, new mintex discs and pads, and waiting for new Spark plugs to arrive from the US ebay guy.

m8 the rear lip spoiler on urs..did that come with the car like that or did u have it fitted after?

m8 the rear lip spoiler on urs..did that come with the car like that or did u have it fitted after?

It was on the car when I brought it, but I think one of the previous owners had it fitted as with the paperwork was a receipt for 1 x rear spoiler + paint from Lexus Oxford.

It was on the car when I brought it, but I think one of the previous owners had it fitted as with the paperwork was a receipt for 1 x rear spoiler + paint from Lexus Oxford.

u got the part number on the receipt?