Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

330mm Brake Discs

Fever

I've currently got 330mm brake discs fitted to my IS200...I did a swap with Paul (Fargo) from his IS300 and they are part of the big brake kit sold by Prolex!

Basically they are shagged and badly warped!! I've been trying my best to find a set of 330mm discs but I'm not having much luck!

The discs used in the kit are Hi-Spec, so I could go back to them...but a lot of people have voiced their opinions on Hi-Spec being pretty naff!!

Can anyone here think of a place that I could get 330mm discs from? I have tried DBA, brembo and Stoptec but no luck there! Also the other option might be AP...but they turn out to be very pricey!!!!

Grateful for any advise!!

Cheers - Neil :)

I've currently got 330mm brake discs fitted to my IS200...I did a swap with Paul (Fargo) from his IS300 and they are part of the big brake kit sold by Prolex!

Basically they are shagged and badly warped!! I've been trying my best to find a set of 330mm discs but I'm not having much luck!

The discs used in the kit are Hi-Spec, so I could go back to them...but a lot of people have voiced their opinions on Hi-Spec being pretty naff!!

Can anyone here think of a place that I could get 330mm discs from? I have tried DBA, Brembo and Stoptec but no luck there! Also the other option might be AP...but they turn out to be very pricey!!!!

They are NOT Hi-Spec but Rotora

They are NOT anything whatsoever to do with the BBK I am now selling

They were the only set brought over as the shipping cost made them uneconomic to sell.

For the record hey were bought by Fargo in 2004 and as far as I'm aware were not warped when sold to you. How installed them ?

Can anyone here think of a place that I could get 330mm discs from? I have tried DBA, Brembo and Stoptec but no luck there! Also the other option might be AP...but they turn out to be very pricey!!!!

They were the only set brought over as the shipping cost made them uneconomic to sell.

For the record hey were bought by Fargo in 2004 and as far as I'm aware were not warped when sold to you. How installed them ?

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me Dave....glad it's not the kit that you are selling now!!!

To answer your questions, they have been on my car for less than 1000 miles and I let Paul know that they were warped shortly after we fitted them...I have been on the search for new discs since then!! I'll send the old ones to you if you like mate and you can see how badly and unevenly they have worn!!

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me Dave....glad it's not the kit that you are selling now!!!

To answer your questions, they have been on my car for less than 1000 miles and I let Paul know that they were warped shortly after we fitted them...I have been on the search for new discs since then!! I'll send the old ones to you if you like mate and you can see how badly and unevenly they have worn!!

May have been better to ask the question by PM rather than making the suggestion that they are anything to do with the kit i'm selling now.

Good luck with your search

Thats fantastic mate!!! Thank you very much for the links...really apprecited!!!

Long time no see by the way dude....hope your well and not still driving that ghay B*W!! :lol:

warped.... first ive heard of in neil, cant remember you telling me this. certainly asked you after they were fitted if all was ok, you said all was.

even spoke to you couple of weeks back (remember you were in some other country and i woke you up) and you never mentioned it then. have you tried toyota UK supra 330mm discs (currently looking at them myself) 66 quid each plus vat

warped.... first ive heard of in neil, cant remember you telling me this. certainly asked you after they were fitted if all was ok, you said all was.

even spoke to you couple of weeks back (remember you were in some other country and i woke you up) and you never mentioned it then. have you tried toyota UK supra 330mm discs (currently looking at them myself) 66 quid each plus vat

I didn't think you was the sort, to sell someone warped disc's mate :D And now i know you are not :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links