Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is-f

Hi,

I was hoping someone could assist?

Does anyone have any latest news or articles on the IS-F?

Does anyone know when the Road Tests will take place and what Colours the IS-F will be available in ?

Any latest news would be very much appreciated, thanks.

It's been road tested in the US and also at the Nurburgring, and you can find videos of both on utube.

There is a press test drive day slated right about the end of the 3rd quarter of this year in the US, not heard anything for Europe :unsure: apart from a rumour that only 150 are destined for the UK. Also that only 1000 to be released in the USA. :whistling:

Hi,

Does anyone know when the Road Tests will take place and what Colours the IS-F will be available in ?

It's been road tested in the US and also at the Nurburgring, and you can find videos of both on utube.

There is a press test drive day slated right about the end of the 3rd quarter of this year in the US, not heard anything for Europe :unsure: apart from a rumour that only 150 are destined for the UK. Also that only 1000 to be released in the USA. :whistling:

Cheers Tango.

But the one they tested at the Nurburgring (the black one) Isn't that the prototype, I was refering to actually seeing the Blue one they launched at Detriot going around a circuit or road test?

What about colour options?

Thanks.

Hi,

Cheers Tango.

But the one they tested at the Nurburgring (the black one) Isn't that the prototype, I was refering to actually seeing the Blue one they launched at Detriot going around a circuit or road test?

Thanks.

Some info from clublexus:

clublexus.com

Looks like Club Lexus answered the colour question :) . One of the YouTube clips (actually I think it's a series of clips) shows what looks like a production car being road tested. Looks like some guy recognised the car and happened to have a cam with him...followed him for a while until the driver of the IS-F understood what was going down and of course booted it away as soon as he had some open road.

Thanks for the clublexus link.

Wow, it looks amazing!

I said before there are some screen shots going around where it doesn't do it justice but looking at those on clublexus, the IS F looks totaly amazing and 99% of those people agree having actually seen it in person.

Can't wait.

Yes Tango I've seen the Youtube link before it's funny because the guy in the Nissan is amazed with it.

I suppose what I should have said is when will the official road test take place?

Oh and I agree, I think the IS-F will be more around the 450bhp mark and low 4's in 0-60mph, I know the top speed is 168mph (goverened) because Lexus are not part of the "gentlemens" agreement 155mph, i think?

Cheers for that link :)

:o I want those wheels, anyone know if they are a Lexus part at the minute? Or if another company makes a similar style

Yep they're BBS wheels, but specially made for the IS-F (according to Lexus) so I doubt you'd be able to buy them except from Lexus......

I'd be interested in a similar style of wheel though if it exists and someone finds it........ :whistling:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links