Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nationwide Autocentre

pricey, don't let them put champion plugs in, request denso or ngk iridium, i would go to a reputable independant......... I work in a motor factor, and know nationwide can be quite expensive experience

pricey, don't let them put champion plugs in, request denso or ngk iridium, i would go to a reputable independant......... I work in a motor factor, and know nationwide can be quite expensive experience

Alight mate,

The service may seem cheap but its well known in the motor trade that they will say you need extra parts eg brake pads, tyres, suspension items when there is actually nothing wrong with them!!!. SO IT TURNS OUT TO BE EXPENSIVE.

One of my mates took a Astra to one of these Nationwide car centers to get his tracking done, he phones me up saying that they have checked the car over and it needs 350 pounds worth of parts (brakes, tyres and some suspension components), I told him to bring the car straight to the garage I work for and I'l Check it, I checked the items which needed replacing and there was nothing wrong with them at all!! SO BEWARE!!!!.