Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi People.

My GS300 isn't due a service till December but as with all things Lexus and using a main dealer, I thought I would start saving now :sick: . The last service, they said the front discs would be due for replacement at the 7 year service which is coming up. I supplied my own oil for the last service which they did not use but I never got charged for for them using their own oil, but that's another story :tsktsk: . What I was basically wondering has anybody used the Prolex-UK Stage 1 Brake upgrade kit as I was wondering would it be much better than the standard discs and pads. Also, would Lexus be happy fitting this kit rather than using their own discs and pads as I am no mechanic?

Cheers.

if they are the grooved discs then i have them fitted to my IS200, Am really happy with them and you do get a very good initial bite, I have not got them to fade yet...

Many thanks for your opinions on the discs.

Prolex, my service isn't due till December so I will throw an order your way in October time. Unless I end up cooking the brakes before then. :blink:

Many thanks for your opinions. Always helpfull.

Many thanks for your opinions on the discs.

Prolex, my service isn't due till December so I will throw an order your way in October time. Unless I end up cooking the brakes before then. :blink:

Many thanks for your opinions. Always helpfull.

OK

Normally have 2/3 sets ready for dispatch :winky: