Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Is200 Supercharger Kit...

LexusIS200Sam

Just getting information on the kit, i have a nice stack of notes here for one but dont want too spend out on a new one... does anyone have a used kit they are trying too sell or might be selling in the near future?

cheers peeps :D

Just getting information on the kit, i have a nice stack of notes here for one but dont want too spend out on a new one... does anyone have a used kit they are trying too sell or might be selling in the near future?

cheers peeps :D

i imagine the second hand price will be not far off the new price :whistling:

as time goes on they will be more and more sought after

Looking at TDi's website they are selling them for £2200, fitted by them would be around £600.

I'm sure you could buy one from them and get it fitted for about £150-£200, or have a go yourself.

If I was selling mine i'd probably put it for sale around the £1500 mark, as there are no more available in the UK, only what TDi has in stock.

Not sure if anyone has stock of these in the UK anymore, I thought Prolex and TDi were both buying the units from Toyota / Lexus GB as and when they needed them, and they're all gone now.

If that is the case the only option would to be to go straight to TTE in Germany, I'd assume it would be the cheapest option unless TDi or Prolex could arrange a discount with TTE and pass some of that on to you?

cheers everyone, ive just checked the tdi website and it has come up with £4,061.48 lol.

Thats strange mate, they are advertised here for £2200, which is, as far as I believe, legally what they should sell them to you at. Although with it being TDi, they would probably only sell you one if you had it fitted by them so they cold charge what they like then :tsktsk:

linky, under Stage 7

cheers everyone, ive just checked the tdi website and it has come up with £4,061.48 lol.

Thats strange mate, they are advertised here for £2200, which is, as far as I believe, legally what they should sell them to you at. Although with it being TDi, they would probably only sell you one if you had it fitted by them so they cold charge what they like then :tsktsk:

linky, under Stage 7

hmmm that price is alot more appealing! lol. i cant justify paying near enough £4000 for one lol.

cheers

TTE in Germany come up hella expensive Aido - I tried that before I bought mine. Got me a bargain in the end though :winky: Cheers Gord thumbsup.gif

I would recommend getting a de-catted manifold though - I fitted mine last week (finally!) and found that the pre-cats from the original had been pushed down the manifold and into the mid-pipe; which was restricting gas expulsion from 3 of the 6 cylinders :blink:

It pulls like a bloody train now though and the exhaust note is pretty sweet too :D

linky, under Stage 7

Asking for another argument :lol:

I would recommend getting a de-catted manifold though.

It pulls like a bloody train now though and the exhaust note is pretty sweet too :D

Do you mean the standard manifold, with the precats removed matey? Or are you referring to an aftermarket manifold which you have had fitted.

J

Do you mean the standard manifold, with the precats removed matey? Or are you referring to an aftermarket manifold which you have had fitted.

It's an OEM manifold that has been 'opened up', had the cats removed and been re-welded. I am surprised at the amount of difference it makes.

Dave (Prolex) used to sell aftermarket manifolds - I don't know whether he still has any or whether there are any knocking about?

It's an OEM manifold that has been 'opened up', had the cats removed and been re-welded. I am surprised at the amount of difference it makes.

Dave (Prolex) used to sell aftermarket manifolds - I don't know whether he still has any or whether there are any knocking about?

I do the manifolds................still

the S/C kits I advertise now have a decatted manifold supplied with them as well as the silver ECU

OEM manifold de-catted, Dave or a super dooper one? :ph34r:

Might be looking at putting a bigger pulley on mine - ho much dicking about is there with internals etc - any ideas?

Might be looking at putting a bigger pulley on mine - ho much dicking about is there with internals etc - any ideas?

Working on the pulley at the min mate :D one so you dont have to change internals :D and one that you do :o

Working on mine at the min. 1st with standard engine, then got another engine to go in :D

the S/C kits I advertise now have a decatted manifold supplied with them as well as the silver ECU

dave, steve quoted me an extra £100 for the pre-cats to be removed :yawn: :duh:

can you confirm either way please mate :D

are TTE manifolds decatted ?

i thought they were higher spec and not likely to break down as the OEM ones were :yawn:

the prolex larger intercooler would be a sensible first step...............

will be offering 2 sizes of pully soon....

and some other :whistling: type stuff

are TTE manifolds decatted ?

i thought they were higher spec and not likely to break down as the OEM ones were :yawn:

Is what I was told by them :D

dave, steve quoted me an extra £100 for the pre-cats to be removed :yawn: :duh:

can you confirm either way please mate :D

Rob he means the s/c kits from TTE that cost over 4k, come with manifold :D

oh ok, read it wrong.

cheers gord :D

@Dave, i'll be interested in some other goodies you have lined up matey :shifty: i presume they will all be tried and tested in the usual prolex way? :D

oh ok, read it wrong.

cheers gord :D

@Dave, i'll be interested in some other goodies you have lined up matey :shifty: i presume they will all be tried and tested in the usual prolex way? :D

Indeed :tomato:

I might be jumping the gun a bit here, but.....

How will a bigger pulley on the crank affect the charger? I assume it is capable of running at the speed?

I am intreagued how the charger will create more power (which must be boost) and the internals can be left :ph34r:

Witchcraft methinks LOL :shifty::lol:

PM to discuss? :winky:

I might be jumping the gun a bit here, but.....

How will a bigger pulley on the crank affect the charger? I assume it is capable of running at the speed?

I am intreagued how the charger will create more power (which must be boost) and the internals can be left :ph34r:

Witchcraft methinks LOL :shifty::lol:

PM to discuss? :winky:

biger pully creates more boost. more boost = more power