Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Pics

Thanks for the comments :D

The phone is a SE K800i

The location is a little village not far from me called Moreton in Essex.

There are some very picturesque villages out this way, cant wait for some better weather, to use my camera too.

Sony Ericsson phones are without doubt the best manufacture of phones at present. With a high drive to becoming third biggest gloablly in terms of sales this year. They have a nice product portfolio and represent great value, ease of use and great accessories :)

Out of all the manufactures I sell, they have the best record for reliability. I use a W810, its 18 months old and its faultless! Never had a problem with it! Its just a shame some networks ***** up the software on the SE's causing them to have problems.

Some good pictures!

Just for the record, the K810 has the same camera as the K800. :D

I have to disagree Kazi, they are fcuking pants and look like ****r except the k800 which i soon fell out with with its fiddliness.

I agree with the joystick issue and also the goddamn internet button being so close to a function button. It does it again and i am smashing the piece of crap.

The camera is only good due to sony's cybershot technology.

i have the k800i whats thew diff between that and k810i? as im ready for an upgrad and not fussed about changing at all. ive at long last found a phone im willing to keep

I have to disagree Kazi, they are fcuking pants and look like ****r except the k800 which i soon fell out with with its fiddliness.

Half agree with that, I think SE phones are generally better than the others, but they do let themselves down on aesthetics........not many of their phones are the kind that make you want them when you see them