Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Buy A Altezza

calvin

hi i am a newbie in here !! im going to buy a altezza in england, but i find it there is just few of altezza on the market such as eBay and autotrader, does anyone know where can i get altezza as well ? also my buget is under 6 grand, does anyone know with that amount of money can i get one with 6MT version with lower than 80k miles ? will it too less on the market price ??

Also i was wondering is this car really is a altezza ?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-ALTEZZA-LEXUS...1QQcmdZViewItem

anyone can tell me anything i need to take attention on buying a second hand altezza please ! any common fault on altezza ??

thanks you very much

i would say yes for a couple of reasons.....

the seats

and the fact that there are only a handful of white IS200's in the UK.....mind you, with that being an import you never know.

i'm sure there are better distinguishing factors that someone will use to give you a positive answer mate.

good luck with finding one though...............white is the way to go mate :winky: :shifty: :D

hi i am a newbie in here !! im going to buy a altezza in england, but i find it there is just few of altezza on the market such as ebay and autotrader, does anyone know where can i get altezza as well ? also my buget is under 6 grand, does anyone know with that amount of money can i get one with 6MT version with lower than 80k miles ? will it too less on the market price ??

Also i was wondering is this car really is a altezza ?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-ALTEZZA-LEXUS...1QQcmdZViewItem

anyone can tell me anything i need to take attention on buying a second hand altezza please ! any common fault on altezza ??

thanks you very much

It is a AS Altezza same engine as is200, it dont have 220bhp as he saying it has :o

The ALTEZZA with 210bhp is the rsALTEZZA 4cylinder engine NOT 6cylinder engine :D

It is a AS Altezza same engine as is200, it dont have 220bhp as he saying it has :o

The ALTEZZA with 210bhp is the rsALTEZZA 4cylinder engine NOT 6cylinder engine :D

Its is altezza but has the same engine as the IS200 so its only 153bhp. not sure what model it is as its a manual and as far as i know all AS200's are automatic. Theres plently for sale in Ireland not sure if they would fall into your price range though

Here's alink for you to look at.

Cant understand why people try and over quote the power of the car. Do they think were stupid!!

Its is altezza but has the same engine as the IS200 so its only 153bhp. not sure what model it is as its a manual and as far as i know all AS200's are automatic. Theres plently for sale in Ireland not sure if they would fall into your price range though

Here's alink for you to look at.

Cant understand why people try and over quote the power of the car. Do they think were stupid!!

thank you very much

Just asked how he got 220Bhp out of a 1G-FE :D

me too!! :D :D

and his reply was " i brought it as a 220 bhp car. you havent got to buy it" Dumb *****

I got the same reply "i brought it has a 220 bhp car"

The muppet has now added this to the description today

IT IS A LEXUS IS 200 / TOYOTA ALTEZZA RS 200 VVTI WITH A BEAMS 2000 ENGINE, 24 VALVE, 2 LITRE, STRAIGHT 6 CYLINDER. WHEN I BROUGHT THIS CAR IT WAS ADVERTISED AS A 220 BHP CAR (I DO HAVE THE PAPER WORK TO PROVE THIS). I DID TAKE A COUPLE OF ALTEZZAS OUT PREVIOUS TO ME BUYING THIS ONE AND THEY WAS NOT AS FAST AS THIS ONE I HAVE FOR SALE HERE

The muppet has now added this to the description today
IT IS A LEXUS IS 200 / TOYOTA ALTEZZA RS 200 VVTI WITH A BEAMS 2000 ENGINE, 24 VALVE, 2 LITRE, STRAIGHT 6 CYLINDER. WHEN I BROUGHT THIS CAR IT WAS ADVERTISED AS A 220 BHP CAR (I DO HAVE THE PAPER WORK TO PROVE THIS). I DID TAKE A COUPLE OF ALTEZZAS OUT PREVIOUS TO ME BUYING THIS ONE AND THEY WAS NOT AS FAST AS THIS ONE I HAVE FOR SALE HERE

Someone should meet up with him and give him a lesson in power!! if someone buys that they have to be a fool!

Just sent him this

Sorry mate but looks like you have been conned by whoever sold you the car. That is a stock 1G-FE engine as in the IS200 and Altezza AS200 which is what you have. It is around 153 Bhp with no mods. The Altezza RS200 is a 3S-GE engine, 4 cylinder, now that is 200+ Bhp

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I suggest you change the title and description as it is misleading.

I will see what response I get.

cheers guys !! actually im looking to buy a altezza after my summer holiday, and i will come back to england before september, would u guys thinks that there would be more option of altezza on the market at that time, or MT6 altezza is quite rare on the marke all the time ?

He's looking for a manual as far as i know

Aha, Yes. anyway, its a semi-auto, which means it has a manual mode :winky:

Not exactly.... ;) as the car will still use every gear below the selected one

as in a manual you select a gear and that's it, whereas with the tiptronic if i select 3rd while accelerating through a bend and push the accelerator pedal too much (depending on the revs) it might change down to 2nd by itself which is fine in a straight road but can catch you out when cornering.... :winky:

its very rare to get ure hands on a descent altezza mate, the yellow ones nice but as far as the white one goes stay well away , i say as iv been in one and what else can i say except for its very slow lol just keep a look out there,s sometimes a couple on here for sale or autotrader sometimes have som e , good luck